Rachel Zoe

^stunning indeed, and I love the length of the dress for some reason.

Even if her outfit is not that outstanding, she never gets wrong when it comes to jewelery, like in this case.

Gorgeous! I'd love to know how she gets away with wearing long lengths when she's so short. I'm really short and I look silly in them :(.

^ im guessing 7 inch platforms and an amazing tailor who knows just the right length to make you look long, not swallowed whole.

Rachel Zoe and Baby Skyler and Assistant Joey Maalouf Shop at All Saints on February 28, 2012, Los Angeles - tlfan

^ im guessing 7 inch platforms and an amazing tailor who knows just the right length to make you look long, not swallowed whole.

Of course! I've taken long dresses to tailors and obviously wear heels. Maybe its just in my head :wink:.

Awwh lovely new pics, her hair looks really nice :smile:.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS for the new candis emilee
love her sunnies and skyler is so stylish his blue eyes are so intense wow

Rachel Zoe and Joe Maalouf Shop at Kitson With Skyler on February 29, 2012, Los Angeles, California - tlfan

^I guess she doesnt want to travel that far, she wasnt in Milan either right:(I did think she looked gorgeous at the Vanity Fair party, the white dress was so lovely on her and the necklace stole the show:heart: and hair and makeup was flawless:flower:

why isnt she at paris fashion week?

it seems to me she doesn't go abroad very much now that she is a mother. it's nice to see that she was able to make the changes that she so doubted she could, she seems really happy.

Rachel+Zoe+Rachel+Zoe+Family+Shopping+Beverly+x0JTQHTu8cIl.jpg
Rachel+Zoe+Rachel+Zoe+Family+Shopping+Beverly+JbNiaenfpUKl.jpg
Rachel+Zoe+Rachel+Zoe+Family+Shopping+Beverly+uwYWVK4CQt7l.jpg
Rachel+Zoe+Rachel+Zoe+Family+Shopping+Beverly+CS5mj5Pad4_l.jpg
Rachel+Zoe+Rachel+Zoe+Family+Shopping+Beverly+rreLUWPv-Vsl.jpg
zimbio

why isnt she at paris fashion week?

Yeah I was just about to ask. I find this weird. Plenty of other stylist etc have kids and they go to the shows. This is the best time when the child is little and not in school. I blame Roger.

Rachel Zoe taking son Skyler for a day of fun in the park, March 4

dailymail
article-0-1205CE78000005DC-185_468x834.jpg
article-2110131-1204EFCA000005DC-42_224x411.jpg
article-2110131-1204EFBE000005DC-460_468x671.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back