Rad Hourani F/W 10.11 New York

wow. lol no more pics from this show? style.it only got the girls look. catwalking doesnt have any....i know this collection didnt seem so much different from his pasts...

Well I thought I might as well post the style.it pics...

0021qg65
0021rte3

0021s341
0021thtx

0021wswh
0021xxbc

0021yd81
0021zqk1

00220sgx
00221w36

002228bk
002234s4

00224be2
00225ycg

style.it

I absolutely love some of the jackets. Especially the one in the fourth picture, got a Rick Owens vibe going on. And I have no problems with black :D

Oh and style.com have just posted the mens...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know but I always love Hourani stuff even if its all black(which is all I wear but still). It has this special touch that never makes it look boring in my eyes.

Some better shots of the menswear (Thumbnails. Click for bigger)

coutequecoute.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
men coats are more than amazing !!!!!! this is structured, shiny (just enough) and they managed to use black in a perfect way !

Thank you for posting all of those pictures hautechild:flower:

I actually woke up this morning and briefly checked my Style.com app on my Itouch and saw Rad Hourani was finally listed on their website! (Which was completely long overdue). I find that Rad always has the best model casting for his shows and truly takes tailoring to a new level. I heard some of the jackets in the show can be worn 10 different ways! So it's not like you would be getting less use out of each particular piece in this show because their ideally made to be essential and unique.

It's so nice to see he's progressing without losing or gravitating away from any of his signature elements. The depth and versatility in this season shows a lot of maturity and thoughtfulness :heart:

Some interesting pieces. Some of them I dislike the fabric selection though.

Disappointingly, I don't like it. Again.
I can't see where one garment ends and the other begins, It's all jumbled up when I thought Hourani was all about keeping it clean and simple.
That, plus it looks the same as his other collections. All in dark shades with the contrasts of matte and gloss in the same colours.

Love Rad so much! But he is starting to become one note. As much as I love all black, this is way too black. He is capable of so much more. I'd wear everything nonetheless.

like the mens part. some of the jackets are cool. but the tights? - no thanX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->