00350m.jpg
00360m.jpg

00370m.jpg
00380m.jpg

00390m.jpg
00400m.jpg

[catwalking]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah! This is beautiful! Those first few looks with the nude jackets are amazing!

Those swirling prints are wild! I'd never wear them, but they're great to look at.

Right now I love that charcoal jacket with the banded collar that goes to blue at the tip.

If those pants get any skinnier, they'll be leggins.

Just beautiful. I like how he uses colour to accentuate the grey monotone!! He has fetish for weird footwear!! I much prefer the 'De Stijl' influence of the footwear from last season. Just not a fan of clunky shoes!!

:heart:

Hmmm, so no Fion? :innocent:
The shoes are unappealing, they look as if they belong to members of the Anatidae family.
The first coats, however, are delicious. Plus, the colours/feminine cuts are to die for.

Fionn = male model who trash talked Jil Sander? clothes backstage

the prints.. like the rain dropping on your windshield, blurring the vision

or on your spectacles

looks like the first few looks are made of linen..interesting

Good tailoring, some nice pieces - the orange red print jacket is a standout - but this feels a bit "Calvin Klein" to me. A bit disappointed by Raf Simons this season. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the collection is stunning!!! Well done Raf!!! lol
Love it!

But it feels less young, more mature now, which is too bad. But still some amazing garments!!

The outerwear is stunning. Well made and such lovely collars, I esp. love the blue detail around the collar of the gray jckt. His prints this season have been genius! I adore this print, though I am not too keen on the red, orange, purple, & charcoal combination.

Thanks for posting, Mullet!

lotsa question marks

This is Raf Simons boys coming out from their space ship to conquer the earth again. One can see all the effort used on the sharp-tailoring, however, you see the same old pattern (or design) coming out again in another colour every few exits after the last. There are things that I appreciate: the oil painting effect, the new beige (in his case), the experimental lapels, the shoes (not personal fave). He's up there with Prada on menswear, IMO.

However, I don't know if I like this show or not as a whole, it doesn't gimme a strong "wow" effect like last season, and I don't know if his fans are looking for something like this yet again, cos none of these items are sth that they don't have in their wardrobe for sure.

Just lotsa question marks, and it's not a good sign.

OMG! I'm definitely feeling a trend.

Innovative structural Jackets or something. And I love it! I love seeing this modern look of jackets that are coming out by designers. It makes the traditional jacket (ala zipper on front with pockets on sides) look dated and so last millenium!!

since i don't have money to buy all this...i can't wait until this hits the street!

"Structured" jackets (see: Miu Miu) tend to look like they're made of paper though. Flawed collection but it has some very good pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->