Raf Simons Mens F/W 08.09 Paris

def raf, def interesting... reminds me a bit tho of pierre cardin for whatever reason, lol

Love the construction of this line. Especially the necklines in some of the pieces. Hate those fat, clunky shoes however...

raf's doing a great job this season. both jil sander and his own line are looking very promising.

Chic,modern,wearable. Full Of Cute Details(the Shoes Are Very Interesting).

One Of The Best Show I Saw In This Season.

It's looks even better second time around!! Perfection!! This definately come close to his best collection yet!! Wish I got the dosh to own every single piece!! Maybe I should get a loan!!

:heart:

Wow. Terrific collection, it really is, and the same goes for his JS collection. I haven't been so excited by menswear since.... ohh I first discovered Raf in the mid-nineties. He's continuously renewing and looking wayyyy beyond the horizon. He really is up there with the great visionaries. It almost makes me proud to be Belgian :smile:

I love this play on proportion and silhouette. LOL@ the big shoes that clash so heavily with those skinny pants. I like this.

I see a lot of the fabrics he used in this collection looking like those from Jil (the heavy flannel wools/cashmeres).

I like his pose at the end and his personal style mantra. That is basically what he was wearing when I saw him at his party last year...dark sweater, dark pants, combed hair.

I like the sweaters, very similar to the Seagram Mural paintings by Mark Rothko.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raf Simons yarn swirl on wool hopsack shirt
Raf Simons slinky thin turtle neck
yarn.jpg

yarn2.jpg

yarn3.jpg

Those mohair sweaters are VERY itchy and I have no idea why they were even made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->