26.jpg

27.jpg
28.jpg

29.jpg
30.jpg

Source: NYmag.com

i didnt like at all the men pieces

jessica stam look so beautiful though

Done??? Overall it's very new for me this time.

I like this. It's interesting the way they muted the colours yet still managed to make it cool and alluring.

i dont know much about rag and bone but im liking what i am seeing each time I run across it...

For what it's worth, I really like this. It's all very wearable. The casting is great too.

i like the leather (?) dress on Lily but the rest... intresting collar on woman's coats but don't feel most of pieces. I don't know why - i feel like something is missing here, little undone - like they don't have full time to do new collections. They just take something from the past , done few new pieces and here we go. Not good.

17.jpg

I love Sasha she comae back agian!!!!:heart::heart:
The collection is very attend the impress!!
Same pics from Nymag.com

It is pretty masculine but i love the coats and the pants.

what Jourdan has on her is pretty dull imho. but hey, i love love the coat on look #6!!

i like the men pieces, jackets and coats look great, bit dark, but very stylish.

what's wrong with Freja?:unsure:
she's sick in that black suit,and all of the models look exhausted except Coco,Stam & Sasha

Last edited by a moderator:
People are talking more about the models than the collection :innocent:
I like this collection, especially because it's so much better than las fall. Heidi and Ali's coats are amazing, I loved the design... I enjoyed some patterns too. There's nothing new, but it's a chic collection, I feel like they made it for NY women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->