Source: Top Model Live Journal

Metro Mag Behind-the-Scenes

Photographer: Miles Schuster
MUA: Allison AuBuchon
Hair: Andy Doan
Styling: Hollie Mae Schultz
Styling Assistant: AJ

ignitemodelsinc.blogspot.com

she's so cute, caught my attention. Usually not a fan of the antm girls, but I liked her. Hope the show didn't ruin her career like most girls, and wonder if wilhelmina will sign her in NY as well??? Anyone know if she's already signed there?

she's so cute, caught my attention. Usually not a fan of the antm girls, but I liked her. Hope the show didn't ruin her career like most girls, and wonder if wilhelmina will sign her in NY as well??? Anyone know if she's already signed there?

I checked yesterday. She was only on the boards at Wilhelmina Miami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her body isn't ready for NY... she has an odd build.

Her body isn't ready for NY... she has an odd build.

you're probably right, but she's in Miami, which is a commercial/swimwear market and if they signed her there I don't see why NY would hold back. Maybe they want to see her develop first, but Wilhelmina isn't that great for girls anyways so I don't think she'll be doing anything too major there or that they'll get too picky with her.

you're probably right, but she's in Miami, which is a commercial/swimwear market and if they signed her there I don't see why NY would hold back. Maybe they want to see her develop first, but Wilhelmina isn't that great for girls anyways so I don't think she'll be doing anything too major there or that they'll get too picky with her.

Yes, I thought it interesting that she had been picked up by Wilhelmina Miami.

She gave an interview stating that she had been approached by Elite, Click, Next, and Wilhelmina for Los Angeles, New York, London, and Miami. I am not sure why she decided on Wilhelmina Miami.

This is the quote in question

Q: You posted on Facebook that you're getting calls from agencies. Any big names?
A: Wilhelmina, Elite, Next, and Click in NYC, LA, and Miami are what I am currently deciding between. The London market has also expressed interest in me. I've been very lucky.
lepetitconnaisseurdelamode.blogspot.com

URL of the actual interview --> http://lepetitconnaisseurdelamode.blogspot.com/2010/05/q-with-antm-runner-up-raina-hein.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered incorrectly. It looks like we don't have a name for the agency that approached Raina about London.

An interesting point that I hadn't really considered because she most definitely doesn't have a swimwear body.

Also curious why, if she had interest shown from so many different agencies & markets, she decided on Wilhemina - Miami. Perhaps there is more to come? She has an undeniably striking face...

Yes, I thought it interesting that she had been picked up by Wilhelmina Miami.

She gave an interview stating that she had been approached by Elite, Click, Next, and Wilhelmina for Los Angeles, New York, London, and Miami. I am not sure why she decided on Wilhelmina Miami.

Well goes to show antm doesn't do much good to any girls, because they're definitely not trained in any real industry knowledge. She would have had better opportunities not going to the show and just sending her polaroids to top agencies instead. Wilhelmina is not bad, but they're definitely not the greatest for girls. And markets like LA and Miami would naturally be the ones to jump at her, seeing as theyre usually the cheesiest or most commercial (which could be great for money jobs, but don't know about making a nice real career for her.)

Lets hope for her sake that real clients pay attention to her where ever she is now, even if they are commercial, so she'll at least develop a real career.

An interesting point that I hadn't really considered because she most definitely doesn't have a swimwear body.

Also curious why, if she had interest shown from so many different agencies & markets, she decided on Wilhemina - Miami. Perhaps there is more to come? She has an undeniably striking face...

Yep, who knows why. Would be an interesting question to ask her next time she's interviewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->