R'el Dade

Omg she's gorgeous! I didn't know she was in the Kim Dawson search :o I live near downtown where the agency is located :D Her legs are amazing, and congrats to her for starting off at Valentino couture :woot:

Since Jourdan is out of the picture -for now- I think she has an even greater chance to hit it big.

REL-ISH IN HER BEAUTY

One thing we love about conducting Go-sees is the opportunity to chat and meet great new models. This week we got to meet Rel Dade with Marilyn Models. The newcomer is stirring up a great buzz among casting directors across the board. For her recent runway debut, Rel booked an exclusive for Valentino Couture, and in the editorial department she is already shooting for Numéro and Interview magazines. Rel is a Dallas girl, and we love to promote good ol’ American beauty. Go get ‘em, cowgirl!
artandcommerceproduction

^ She is going to do so great this season, I can just feel it in!

Yeah, I think she will be THE ONE new face this season like Monika last season and the Goddess Arlenis the season before that.
Ironically those two plus R'el are my top three girls right now!

RAD by Rad Hourani Presentation

radbyradhourani.jpg

[Jakandjil] via the clotheshorse

^ Are they suppose to look bored? R'el is the only one with life in her eyes. Great for her though!

I think the look they are going for is "too cool for school"

And yes, she should have heels next to Ylonka.. but she looks good nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->