Riding boots on guys?

Cole Haan's had to go back... two thin for my calves, but did find a nice pair of Ralph Lauren that are closer to biker boots that worked well. Just waiting for the RL Barrott to go on sale now

I've got the next best thing to riding boots - riding chaps. They're basically my winter wardrobe staple.
Still searching for riding boots though.
The next? :innocent: I have them for like forever. Just not for the purpose you use them.

Have a loot at Petrie; http://www.petrie.nl/products I don't know if you all really want the boots who are used for sports but hey, they are great to look at nonetheless.
That are for sure the real riding boots and great quality. Riders on the international Grand Prix level like Anky van Grunsven, Edward Gal, Hans Peter Minderhoud, Jeroen Dubbeldam and Laurens van Lieren all use Petrie so quality and the looks are always there. They are really comfortable too.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ designerleather, show us!

I haven't got chaps in leather, I use them for riding in the nature so I won't spend my money on real leather chaps just to get them dirty and wet anyway.

I have these; http://www.animoruitersport.nl/webshop/images/petrieperfect.jpg they are Petrie Perfect but still secondhand. Had to pay them for myself and it's kind of really expensive for someone who isn't allowed to even drive a scooter.

But I am a girl so I really feel like an intruder here. I think it's very brave for male, non-riders to wear riding boots. You get tapped as gay straight away when you even think of wearing them. (Says something I have never ever seen a man wearing riding boots as a casual outfit)

But I am a girl so I really feel like an intruder here. I think it's very brave for male, non-riders to wear riding boots. You get tapped as gay straight away when you even think of wearing them. (Says something I have never ever seen a man wearing riding boots as a casual outfit)

But you saw the pictures prviously shown in this thread :rolleyes: ?

But you saw the pictures prviously shown in this thread :rolleyes: ?
Yes, I have. I meant I never saw a man wearing them in person as a casual outfit in person myself and people here immediately think men are gay. Which is not fair since people here are first of all not very fashionable and riding boots are ten times better then the bright, flashy Nike shoes I see everywhere.

Cole Haan's had to go back... two thin for my calves, but did find a nice pair of Ralph Lauren that are closer to biker boots that worked well. Just waiting for the RL Barrott to go on sale now

Did you have a look at the obes shown by Philip Sparks? At fashioninmotion.wordpress.com I found a picture showing them:

screen-capture-119.png

designerleather, please show us.

Some days ago I got the boots I showed some time ago. Now I try to combine them with other parts of my wardrobe to see if my ideas work well ...

I´ve got two pairs of boots, ones are in black leather and the other ones are in brown leather, they´re so warm, comfortable and trendy!

Searching for inspiration about combining the boots I found these pictures of a german guy (could be from Munic, but I don't know exactly) on Flickr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->