2013 Style Resolutions

I kind of already am, since im in the proces of crocheting 3 jumpers for myself, and am wearing hats, socks and scarves i made last year, but im definitely going to educate myself about the organic and fairtrade clothes options available around here, because i can only think of one off the top of my head.

^That's awesome! :flower: I love cozy knitted or crocheted things, there is something so wonderful about wearing a handmade item. I don't knit (though I've been thinking about learning how too) but I love all the hand-knit things my mom makes, they just feel like they are made with love. I'm trying to educate myself some more about the organic and fair trade clothes that I have access too, and about the whole movement itself. You might want to check out the sustainability and fair trade fashion thread, I've been using it myself as jumping off points in my research.

expanding my promise to YY...

i will wear...

wear my best stuff for no apparent reason...
just wear it...
if it gets wrecked or ruined, so be it...
it needs to live out in the world and it's up to me to give it a good life...

i will wear!!!

:muscles:

Softgrey: I want to do the same. Shame it is months untill I can even think about wearing 80% of the more expensive part of my wardrobe:lol: Hopefully I won't forget!

2. Be brave enough to actually buy jeans one size smaller than I fit into in the store. I always chicken out and buy the size that fits there and then and end up with baggy skinny jeans....B:(

Same issue here. I am in between a 28 and a 29. My normal size is 28... I am putting off buying jeans as much as possible because of this :/

My resolutions
- stick to the 1 per month item rule
- manage to have a functional wardrobe with jeans/sweaters/trench and master the layering.
- learn to have a very practical yet very me/pretty style not only during holidays but everyday. In short, succeed at my 4-5 piece challenge.
Posted via Mobile Device

Only purchase two items per month. I hope this will make me stop buying unnecessary stuff and truly invest in strong pieces.

My resolution was to be more pondered when it comes to shopping and buy things that:
1) Make my existing wardrobe go together better;
2) Can be dressed up and down easily without making me look like a teen.

It has worked so far :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->