Riley Keough

she looks really cool in the teen vogue ed and korean vogue cover!the spanish mag is also good she does look a hell lot like alicia! seems like she's really growing into modelling.

new riley pics
credit:lisapresley.com

Attachments

• Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 44
  • RDior110502.jpg
    RDior110502.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 47
I must say she is extremely lucky, I wonder if she could have been a model without a grandfather as Elvis Presley :neutral:

riley as a child

from lisapresley.com

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 10
sugarcoma said:
If you mean me:

Well, not candid shots as in walking down the streat without makeup in your ohsouglybutcomfy pants but rather at-an-event shots, in which one is styled but not posing.

I meant: just simple pics taken at the street... I don't care about details like makeup. I like to see celebrities in their "normal" life. It's lovely I think :smile: Because they're normal!.... it's all about the media- they can tell us everything....:innocent:

I think she's really pretty, but IMO if she wasn't related to Elvis, she wouldn't be a model. (Not because of looks or anything, just because of fame)

VintagePearls said:
I think she's really pretty, but IMO if she wasn't related to Elvis, she wouldn't be a model. (Not because of looks or anything, just because of fame)

yeah i think we got the point in the first part though:ninja: :doh:

I agree that the only reason she is a model is because she has connections. She doesn't have anything special that makes her stand out.

I'm really not oonvinced that she's model material, although, she looks better than half of these newer models (some of them are so crude looking). But that's not all that comes with modeling. You've got to have personality, some pizzazz and some body to rock it (I personally think Caroline Trentini and Heather Marks look the same and are completely bland but they've got something about them that I like!) I've seen her walk and her personality and she does not have what it takes to sell the next CK perfume like Natalia or strut her stuff down Versace's runway like Gerren Taylor (now that young'un is really fierce!) could.

one more pic... lisapresley.com

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 10
new riley Keough pics at gettyimages.com

here are two of them
yesterday at the fifi awards in nyc

Attachments

• 57244593.jpg
    57244593.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 18