Riley Keough

when it comes down to it shes not tall enough to be a model..if she was any other girl that strolled into an agency they would probably laugh at her.

luna1576 said:
when it comes down to it shes not tall enough to be a model..if she was any other girl that strolled into an agency they would probably laugh at her.

She doesn't have the body either... It's not that she's large for a girl, but she is too large for a model...

many wouldn't be hating if she was devon, but i guess she gets a pass and for some reason they talk about this girl like she has paris' attitude (which she doesn't) or that she just came up and demanded high positions or something, i dunno, can't help it though; it sucks when you want to do something and might take seriously and someone just pours toxic all over ya just because you have money and look like she's an easy target. Does anyone think she cares about blue suede shoes and make-up all the time lol! Oh God I hope I'm not defending a rich person, (believe me, I'm not trying to) it might get me outcasted ...

Not saying roll out the red carpet for her, (she doesnt' deserve that, but I'm not so sure about duping verbal toxic either)

oh and i'd rather have a little too large than some waif, hell many complain aobut nicole and trash who ever seems to gain weight, just pick one

Last edited by a moderator:
Devon isn't much in my book either..shes too short! The only thing that separates her and Riley is the family ties. I give Devon more credit because she didn't get a contract based on a family connections (as far as i know). Also..Devon has a very unique face which agencies are always looking for. I'm not dissing her character, shes proabaly a nice girl but it doesn't change the fact that shes really not model material...

i think devon is much more acceptible, and that's the problem, you nor I don't know who got what on connections, if ya ( not directing personally to anyone or you) want someone to prove themselves you can't keep saying over and over how they got this or that on a sivler platter, well they might as well just spend money and die since that's all anyone expects from them. Oh I knew you weren't dissing her character, not necessarily about that, damnit, I shouldn't made my original post including that. Well, maybe from john g. he saw her and after some initial thought wanted to work with her. Well at least that's how the story went. So I guess you gotta that one up with him. :innocent: No not really lol! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should revert back to the old modeling days of naomi and linda and christy. Well all the chicks from the george michael video lol! Not saying that I don't like the small-chic era with kate but people use to be comfortable with having girls a bit curvy, and seems that everyone singer and or b-lister is trying to be skinny now :cry:

Whatever it doesn't really matter. I don't think she is a great model and I haven't seen her around much lately so I don't think shes making much of a splash in the industry. It's kind of like Paris Hilton ..she's not a real model but she does make appearences in shows every once and a while and the ads for guess here and there. It's more of an attempt to trick themselves into feeling like they actually work.

I love Riley. There's this uniqueness and beauty about her. If Elvis wasen't her grandfather she wouldn't be were she is ? Probably, but who cares!!
Riley Keough takes great pictures and is serious about her work. I like diversity in modeling, not just one 'type' of model. It's fine if some people don't like her, but there's no need to bash. Thank you to everyone who posted the pictures.

ash1 said:
I love Riley. There's this uniqueness and beauty about her. If Elvis wasen't her grandfather she wouldn't be were she is ? Probably, but who cares!!
Riley Keough takes great pictures and is serious about her work. I like diversity in modeling, not just one 'type' of model. It's fine if some people don't like her, but there's no need to bash. Thank you to everyone who posted the pictures.
I agree.:P

Here is a totally cool pic of riley and the new Miss Dior Chérie line..
credit:www.douglas.de

Attachments

• visual.jpg
    visual.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
source:lisapresley.com

Attachments

• RLofficiel05.jpg
    RLofficiel05.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 20
  • RLofficiel03.jpg
    RLofficiel03.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 27
  • RLofficiel02.jpg
    RLofficiel02.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 67
  • RDior110501.jpg
    RDior110501.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 33
riley with kate bosworth credt:groups.yahoo.com/group/driley

Attachments

• 1ee8.jpg
    1ee8.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 8bd2.jpg
    8bd2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 79c6.jpg
    79c6.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 26
  • bozapp01.jpg
    bozapp01.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 24
more dior ads credit:lisapresley.com

Attachments

• 9c5a.jpg
    9c5a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 24
  • e863.jpg
    e863.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 29
yeah like 4 out of the how many shots she's taken turned out decent..so i take that back, she's not unphotogenic she's just not model photogenic.

She is IMO absurdly beautiful. I wonder if she will move into acting. She is a bit short for modeling, not as though that stops absurdly gorgeous people from modeling but it must be tough having all the other girls tower over her. Her body type is different from that of the average model but it could be her trademark. Acting though would certainly be a viable choice if she ever tires of modeling. I have no idea what her talents might be but that face would fit in just fine on a movie screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->