Riley Keough

I'm with you honey! Speak your mind!

She looks so grown up(not old, don't get me wrong) in to Salma Hayek foundation pics. Very pretty with that hair, cute cute.

riley with ryan cabrera at the Mario Testino and French Vogue Host Party credit: wireimage

Attachments

• 10286601madia1983912200633959AM.jpg
    10286601madia1983912200633959AM.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 10286602madia1983912200633953AM.jpg
    10286602madia1983912200633953AM.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 39
  • 10286632madia1983912200633956AM.jpg
    10286632madia1983912200633956AM.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 10286634madia1983912200633954AM.jpg
    10286634madia1983912200633954AM.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 14
I know she's not a typical model type nor would she have 'made it' without her genetics but I think she has such a cool, laidback style :smile:

love this girl.
i wish she would branch out of Dior and D&G seems like that's all she models for. I would like to see her do something with more brands she's soooo pretty.

credit:lisapresley.com
does anyone know the brand of her jeans?

Attachments

• 2gxk4n7.jpg
    2gxk4n7.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 487fv2u.jpg
    487fv2u.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 41
I couldn't believe it (also because of her age) because she isnt such a great model yet, but she was at VS accoriding to Gettyimages.com
72591731.jpg

72591694.jpg

ya lol! although I can see a tiny ressemblance so I see where that site messed up.. I was hopin for some new Riley pics

Interview with Riley
source:http://bubeleh.multiply.com/journal/item/215

An interview with a real cool babe. Girl of the moment. I think shes one hot lil minx. A very down to earth and stylish girl. She reminds me of the young Janis Joplin. And to think that her style icon is Jimmy Hendrix ? How more cool can she be ? I prefer her than other Hollywood young things 'cos she looks more grounded and seems that she doesn't give two hoots on not being super skinny. However, i dismiss her claim on her disliking of bumblebee shades. I thought it's a classic trend. You know made famous by Jackie O and the likes ? *kisses*
THE INTERVIEW
Favorite designers?
My favorite designers would have to be…Chloe, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Marni, Dior, Luca Luca, Zac Posen, and David Yurman for jewelry for sure! So many designers make beautiful pieces, but [the above designers] are only if I’m going out. I don’t like to spend that much money on daily clothes…for daily clothes, it’s always random things I find that I like.

Favorite stores?
Well I really like vintage stores, because everything is very cheap (most of the time). I also like Planet Blue in Malibu, they’ve got some cool stuff. I get most of my clothes at Wasteland on Melrose.

Who are your style icons?
Jimi Hendrix. Am I allowed to say that? I just love all of the jewelry he wore and all of his elaborate colors. I don’t really have a style icon at the moment. I like anyone who dresses in an interesting way.

What are some of your favorite new trends?
I’m liking the whole movement that’s going on now. People are wearing whatever they like and are being unique, colorful and spontaneous in how they dress. It’s much better than say the ’90’s, which was boring and no matter what you wore, you looked like a business women with a backpack purse and your kids were in day-glo.

What trend are you over?
Lord I’m over those huge sunglasses. Never was a fan. They make you look like a bug.

What are you coveting for your wardrobe right now?
I really want a new purse. I have had this Dior purse for about two years and I’ve completely beaten it up. It’s hard for me to find purses I like, so when I find one I don’t ever change it.

Okay speaking of bags, what do you keep in yours?
Smith's Rosebud Salve, DiorShow black mascara, and Giorgio Armani sheer blush.

What’s the best purchase you've ever made?
I no longer wear them, but I bought these sort of metallic gold Prada boots in late 2005. I literally lived in them until about two months ago when I had to get new boots.

Do you have any beauty tips?
Don’t get plastic surgery.

Right now, every girl needs a _____ ?
...hearty meal.

If you could raid anyone's closet, whose would it be and why?
My *****’s, she’s got the most beautiful coats and shoes that I very seldom get to borrow. It would be fun to tear apart the entire thing just to make my point.

Where are your favorite places to go out/eat/hang?
I am very easily amused. Anywhere I go with my friends makes am happy. I love going to music festivals. And to eat, I love Papa Jake's in Beverly Hills, Mulberry Street Pizza, and Crustacean for the most amazing crab I have ever had.

What do you buy at the newsstand?
I love i-D magazine because I love seeing all of the different ways you could possibly cover one eye. I love reading the articles in Rolling Stone, I recently have been into National Geographic magazines. I like Pop…and of course Vogue. Vogue always has interesting people on the cover and good stories.

What music's on your iPod right now?
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jeff Buckley, Shiny Toy Guns, Guster, Daft Punk, Scissor Sisters, STS9, Kings of Leon, Sigur Ros, Citizen Cope, Janis Joplin, The Stones, Hendrix…its all very random.

Since you like music festivals, what’s your advice on dressing for Coachella?
Coachella is ridiculously hot, and at the end of the day you’re not going to look good no matter what. From my experience, I suggest wearing something really airy, like a little dress, or shorts and a loose shirt.

Who are you most excited to catch at Coachella?
Kings of Leon, Ratatat, Nickel Creek, Arcade Fire, Manu Chao, and Rage Against The Machine!!

I usually hate the perfumes Dior makes but I wanted to buy Miss Cherie beacsue I taught Riley looked soo enigmatic in that ad.

I do think she's very pretty but definitely not stunning. More actress than model material.

^ I agree. Riley is very beautiful but she is more actress than model material. She is a lovely model though.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->