Riley Keough

:sick:
00040f.jpg

00050f.jpg

00350f.jpg

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Nemova@Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:20 pm
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 4th, 2004 - 11:46 pm
Originally posted by Nemova@Mar 4th, 2004 - 8:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-eguana
@Mar 4th, 2004 - 6:39 pm
i thinl maddonas daughter shd start grooming herself for versace or stella mccartney

:lol:

Oh, no!!! Imagine them all together "gracing" a cover of Vogue - "Celeb kids take it all". :ninja:

Nemova

I can actually see it happening! :angry:

And I'm sorry for the terrible suggestion! :lol: I'm sure we're all going to have nightmares about this... oh, God!!!! :shock:

Nemova
Shh! Better make sure they don't hear about this!... :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Something tells me that its already too late! :( :huh: :blink:
who doesnt wanther little girl to be the next Paris? :yuk: :doh: :cry: :( :angry: :sick:
though the lastshots arent so so bad also the ad reflects her age group perfectly and would fit in teen vogue or elle

Riley is a really sweet girl...she's inexperienced at walking..she is after all 14 and never done any show....I think ads are fine, but it takes finesse and grace to be on the runway...You gotta have the "it" thing to sell the clothes and the walk... if she keeps onto the runway she needs to at least have a decent walk... she needs to practice her turns!!!! :wacko:

By the way, Riley goes on TFS... :innocent: I'm gonna try to hide this from her if she does go on here, but if ya'll get caught..I'm gonna keep my mouth shut :ninja: :shock:

So what if she comes on here and finds this topic on her?
Maybe she'll read this and see the light that she's not good enough or tall enough to be a model, and hopefully stop modeling. :innocent:

Poor thing... :(
Unfourtunately, I do think that modeling isn't right for her.
Sad, but true. We'll see how long she lasts.
:ninja:

Poor thing... :(
Unfourtunately, I do think that modeling isn't right for her.
Sad, but true. We'll see how long she lasts.
:ninja:

there's just something incredibaly boring about her face, I don't think she has that thing that makes her intriguing and draws people into her, i look at pictures of her and I get uncomfortable looking at it, yawn...

Pretty??? her grandmother it's pretty... well sorry but I don't like her!!! :wink:

Originally posted by Ärtan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:40 am
She looks a bit..tired.. :unsure:
that was the word i was looking for. i don't like her face at all...

edit: i see the resemblance though...but not model material

I like the fact that she looks like her mum, and her mum looks like her dad.
I've never actually seen her walk but she does seem a bit short. I like the last pictures of her a lot more she suits the hair straighter.

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm
Riley is a really sweet girl...she's inexperienced at walking..she is after all 14 and never done any show....I think ads are fine, but it takes finesse and grace to be on the runway...You gotta have the "it" thing to sell the clothes and the walk... if she keeps onto the runway she needs to at least have a decent walk... she needs to practice her turns!!!! :wacko:

By the way, Riley goes on TFS... :innocent: I'm gonna try to hide this from her if she does go on here, but if ya'll get caught..I'm gonna keep my mouth shut :ninja: :shock:
How are you going to hide form Elvis's grandaughter a topic that's titled Elvis's grandaughter? :innocent:

I think her Grandmum and Mum are both incredibly beautiful...but she is a lil odd looking. Maybe she just needs to grow into her looks if that makes sense...I mean some women become way more attractive as they get older, look at Naomi Watts.

~Amara ^_^

Originally posted by Amara@Apr 13th, 2004 - 9:47 pm
I think her Grandmum and Mum are both incredibly beautiful...but she is a lil odd looking. Maybe she just needs to grow into her looks
agree

Originally posted by model_mom+Apr 13th, 2004 - 6:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(model_mom @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 6:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm

How are you going to hide form Elvis's grandaughter a topic that's titled Elvis's grandaughter? :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:huh: ....true but... :wacko:

Hahah Imma make sure she doesn't go on Supporting Cast in a long long time... :P

i think they all have beauty genes coz they all do really look similar. Though not model genes maybe actress.

she wouldn't be a model if it weren't for her grandfather...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eskimogirl1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->