Riley Keough

Some outtakes from the UK Elle and Vogue Korea 2005 photoshoots.

riley-keough.net

HQs/pictures by Matt Irwin.

51onkw.jpg

mattirwinlondon.blogspot.com

God, in the first photo I thought she was a blonde Liv Tyler! I'm really not sure about the dress. The color is lovely.

Riley Keough and designer Thakoon Panichgul attend the Costume Institute Gala Benefit on May 3, 2010 in New York City.

wireimage
twitter.com/Modelinia

don't like her hair at all...such a mess on the headB)

291kvue.jpg

Fashion fans and industry insiders immediately quickly became obsessed with Terry Richardson’s blog for his behind the scenes pictures and snaps of celebrities, models, and designers. He regularly updates with a variety of images from parties, photshoots, or random street shots giving a peek inside his day-to-day life.

But Modelinia has a very special sneak peek into a photoshoot that Terry hasn’t even posted about yet! Riley Keough hung out with Terry the other day for an upcoming shoot for Love magazine and the pair took a second to snap a fun candid - complete with the requisite Terry Richardson thumbs up. Can’t wait to see the final product in Love!
modelinia.com

Riley celebrating her 21st birthday on the weekend in Las Vegas:

ih40p3.jpg

lvrj.com

I adore Riley. She reminds me more of Precilla her grand mother, then her mom Lisa. Her mother Lisa is pretty tough and rough around the edges. And she curses like a sailor. Where as Riley is very refined and classy like her grandmother.

She has such a great face, I wish she got more editorial work

I agree. I think she's mostly focusing on acting now though, rather than modelling.

But there's still her Love magazine shoot to look forward to. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
US Vogue August 2010

Photographed by Norman Jean Roy.

212.jpg

elitemodel.com

I wish she got more editorial work too, or a campaign...but am anxious to see her in her upcoming movies!

She looks so classy and beautiful here, hope we get to see a bigger picture of this. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->