Riley Keough

^^Haha that's cute, I do see that! That dark hair lasted for a minute. I love her as a blonde but I'm not sure about the tone...
a little too yellow and grayish ?

I think its tough on your hair to go from such a strong color -black to blonde. It will take a little time to get her hair back to normal. She tweeted once that now she can look in the mirror and recognize herself, lol... I love how she's a true model though, you can tell in the lollipop photos....she knows where the camera is at and how the photo will come out. haha!
:woot::heart:

rileyFilmStar.jpg

afterparty_nyc_tgd.jpg

2011tribeca_rk.jpg

wireimage.com
apimages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks really pretty and very Old Hollywood.
Does anyone know if/when Jack and Diane is coming out?

A preview of a new photoshoot for Italian Elle - May 2011. Photographed by Matt Jones.

KkZ9z.jpg
IDzSx.jpg

kZ9P4.jpg

pCao1.jpg

Brojz.jpg

trishsouth.com

More pictures from the Italian Elle shoot:

facebook.com/starworksartists

Riley looks so much like her mother back when Lisa Marie had that short dark hair.

Preview of Riley's i-D pre-fall 2011 cover

FO94m.jpg

facebook.com/iDmagazineofficial

More pictures from the shoot. :smile:

WriAi.jpg

hZNWY.jpg

The Life of Riley!

Ravishingly rouged for her Pick Me Up Issue cover appearance, Riley Keough is the hotter-than-hot, fresh-faced film talent here to make your heart melt.

Your ever-indispensable guide to our wonderful, winking world, i-D online is ready and raring to give you a lesson in the divine Ms. K…

Riley is the daughter of Lisa Marie and Danny Keough born on May 29th 1989.
Riley is a Gemini.
Riley is Elvis Presley’s Granddaughter and at one point Michael Jackson was her stepfather.
Riley is a first time i-D cover winker but she was photographed by Annie Leibovitz for the cover of US Vogue when she was just 14 years old.
Riley is a massive Led Zeppelin fan and has got several inkings of the band on her porcelain skin.
Riley is currently listening to a lot of Van Morrison and Velvet Underground.
Riley is quite the amateur chef, when she’s not acting or modelling, she loves to whip up something delicious in the kitchen.
Riley is a speedily-rising star, having established herself as an actress with roles in The Runaways and Jack and Diane. The year ahead is set to be a busy one.
Photography Matt Jones

trishsouth.com

i-donline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->