Riley Keough

overweight? What an totally anorexic body image that statement represents......pathetic. She by NO means is niot overweight, she just isnt emaciated or lanky....my god, these comments get me so miffed.:yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley Keough Elle scans

I hope this is the right thread. :wink:

I like the new scans! unlike the majority here, I think she's beautiful but not beautiful enough to model. She has great combination of soft and masculine features. However, I agree that she only got her shot at modelling only because of her parents. Still a pretty girl nonetheless!

Attachments

• ELLEriley1.jpg
    ELLEriley1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 84
  • ELLERiley3.jpg
    ELLERiley3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 137
  • ELLERiley4.jpg
    ELLERiley4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 123
  • ELLERiley5.jpg
    ELLERiley5.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,495
  • ELLERiley6.jpg
    ELLERiley6.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 122
  • ELLERiley0.jpg
    ELLERiley0.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,377
Last edited by a moderator:
she looks really different here.. and i think shes attractive just not a model.

John Galliano exclusively styled her!! The clothes definatley suit her though!!

her head is shaped like a lima bean in the next to last one...weird. but better than usual.

Thats true misako.. i thought it looked funny just couldnt pick what it looked like
you didnt reply to my PM... sigh so many Hayden pics going to waste :smile:

The Elle uk editorial with her thats styled by John is really nice, I just wish it wasn't her, I don't think shes attractive, I don't really like her, but the Clothes John picked from Dior ss 05 are perfect the red leather jacket is a firm favourite of mine and the babydoll dress is adorable also.

She's eh, and IMO would definately NOT even have a hair's chance of being a "real" model if it weren't for who she is.

Emi

"Elvis' supermodel granddaughter Riley Keough reveals all"

That's funny, I never knew you could do three shows and a couple of campaigns and suddenly you're a 'supermodel'....

Cammy said:
Thats true misako.. i thought it looked funny just couldnt pick what it looked like
you didnt reply to my PM... sigh so many Hayden pics going to waste :smile:

Oh, weird, I thought I did. I think TFS goes wonky on me sometimes, and what I think is replied to actually wasn't! terribly sorry! feel free to send or whatever to that nature. :smile:

and I thought her head just looked ODD in that picture.

...still dislike her, though. supermodel...ack, no.

What shows has she done? I know she did Dolce and Gabbana because I saw it on fashionfile

I think she's pretty... but yeah.. she just seems like a pretty girl who might be in your chemistry/english/etc class.. nothing special.

CharlottefromCA said:
What shows has she done? I know she did Dolce and Gabbana because I saw it on fashionfile

I think she's pretty... but yeah.. she just seems like a pretty girl who might be in your chemistry/english/etc class.. nothing special.

she did dior ss 05 runway too.

she is so ugly to me, she doesn't look like a model and she certainly is not 5"7 like it says in the elle interview, maybe with the dior pom pom shoes she has on yeah, but without,m no chance.

once again once again.... , i'll agree she should focus more on her education, but hey what do i know from some of the know it all critics who know what fashion is and is not and it's not her fault that they gave her that title of supermodel.

Ms. Diorella said:
she did dior ss 05 runway too.

she is so ugly to me, she doesn't look like a model and she certainly is not 5"7 like it says in the elle interview, maybe with the dior pom pom shoes she has on yeah, but without,m no chance.

DEFINITELY not 5"7. She's only a couple of inches taller than her mother[who's 5"2] so I would say she's around 5"4, 5"5 at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->