Riley Keough

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephora_Socialite @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by model_mom@Apr 13th, 2004 - 6:34 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite
@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm
Riley is a really sweet girl...she's inexperienced at walking..she is after all 14 and never done any show....I think ads are fine, but it takes finesse and grace to be on the runway...You gotta have the "it" thing to sell the clothes and the walk... if she keeps onto the runway she needs to at least have a decent walk... she needs to practice her turns!!!! :wacko:

By the way, Riley goes on TFS... :innocent:  I'm gonna try to hide this from her if she does go on here, but if ya'll get caught..I'm gonna keep my mouth shut :ninja:  :shock:

How are you going to hide form Elvis's grandaughter a topic that's titled Elvis's grandaughter? :innocent:
:huh: ....true but... :wacko:

Hahah Imma make sure she doesn't go on Supporting Cast in a long long time... :P [/b][/quote]
do you know her or something? :huh:

i think she's a pretty girl

..and only 14??

maybe she isn't model material. but i think it is possible.. but she is very pretty imo

Originally posted by neonpinkstains+Apr 14th, 2004 - 2:43 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neonpinkstains @ Apr 14th, 2004 - 2:43 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 13th, 2004 - 11:39 pm
Originally posted by model_mom@Apr 13th, 2004 - 6:34 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Sephora_Socialite
@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:57 pm
Riley is a really sweet girl...she's inexperienced at walking..she is after all 14 and never done any show....I think ads are fine, but it takes finesse and grace to be on the runway...You gotta have the "it" thing to sell the clothes and the walk... if she keeps onto the runway she needs to at least have a decent walk... she needs to practice her turns!!!! :wacko:

By the way, Riley goes on TFS... :innocent:  I'm gonna try to hide this from her if she does go on here, but if ya'll get caught..I'm gonna keep my mouth shut :ninja:  :shock:

How are you going to hide form Elvis's grandaughter a topic that's titled Elvis's grandaughter? :innocent:

:huh: ....true but... :wacko:

Hahah Imma make sure she doesn't go on Supporting Cast in a long long time... :P
do you know her or something? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Kinda, she's a friend of my boyfriend.

I think everyone should just give her a chance.

She's only 14 and to read things like this will probably depress her (depending on her attitude of course! she'll either be upset or think 'f*ck them im the one with the money!' :lol:), what about newspapers? They've been dissing her too?

I think shes really pretty, but that centre parting in her hair does her no justice whatsoever. In a weird kinda way, it makes her look moodier :rolleyes:

Does she do anything apart from being Elvis's granddaughter?

Here she is at the opening of the new Dior store and at the Dior show
51029648.jpg

she does look alot better in the 1st pic with the str8 hair. her name sounds abit like ripley enough!

She did Dolce and Gabbana and D&G. Here's the collection pics:

00010f.jpg

00660f.jpg

she's definitely got an exotic look, like her mother.

She's ok. She looks better when she smiles. She looks a hell of a lot like her mum, though - they have the same eyes. I never thought that Lisa Marie was THAT pretty, though. Riley doesn't seem very tall, nor does she have much length in her neck like a lot of models do - I wonder if this is just another of those "celebrity kid model" things - i.e., with the Richards girls, the Hearst girls...

She's prettier than all of them, but I just don't see her fitting the mold that well...she has lovely eyebrows, though. :smile:

shes only 5'6
she looks quite beautiful with straight hair, dont like the curly hair though.

She is a nice looking girl but I don't see her having a very long career being a model...I love the first pic posted of her :flower:

My name is Lisa-Marie...my grandmother was a huge Elvis fan (still is) and convinced my parents to name me after her :sick: I hate my name! Lol.

Riley is in the David Yurman campaign for Fall/Winter with Kate Moss and Amber Valletta. You can see ads in Aug. Teen Vogue and US Vogue, then in all the Sept. books.

07.19.04RileyKeough.jpg

I like that last picture posted of her, but most of the time I don't like her...I just saw her in style.com's video for the D&G Fall 04 RTW collection, and I didn't find her attractive, and when she spoke, I cringed. She basically repeated the same thing about the collection four times...yikes.

Originally posted by Misako@Jul 8 2004, 09:00 AM
I wonder if this is just another of those "celebrity kid model" things - i.e., with the Richards girls, the Hearst girls...

I never thought Lisa Marie was pretty, but I think Riley is. I agree on the celeb models...but on the other hand , Alexandra Richards is very pretty.

Personally, I don't find either of the Richards to be very beautiful...I've seen some more recent, non-posed pictures of them and they don't look good at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->