Riley Keough

The Richards sisters and this girl stink! They're not pretty, IMO. Amanda Hearst, on the other hand, is.

she looks really stiff in the modeling picture for the opening for D&G ..

and she doesn't look 15 :blink: ....at all ..it's so surprising

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Jul 27 2004, 03:11 PM
The Richards sisters and this girl stink! They're not pretty, IMO. Amanda Hearst, on the other hand, is.
[snapback]316620[/snapback]​

One of the Hearst girls is pretty, the other, I think, is really grotesque...I think her name is linda, or something...Overall, the only two "celebrity daughter" models that I think are fairly pretty are Lauren Bush and Elizabeth Jagger...

She looks alot like Lisa Marie and Elvis to me! She has the pouty mouth but she's pretty!

Originally posted by Misako@Jul 28 2004, 06:09 AM
One of the Hearst girls is pretty, the other, I think, is really grotesque...I think her name is linda, or something...Overall, the only two "celebrity daughter" models that I think are fairly pretty are Lauren Bush and Elizabeth Jagger...
[snapback]316654[/snapback]​

Lydia Hearst ..I don't like her either.

she has a 6 page ed in the Jan US Elle...called "Dior's Top Coat." This is a blurb from the article

And who better to embody Galliano's ideal of the woman who dresses for every occasion every time she steps out the door than Riley Keough, the face of Dior's new line and Miss Dior perfume? ... Galliano conceptualized this project around her image: "I thought of her from the very beginning," he says. "We wanted to find a new It Girl, and with her pre-Raphaelite look she seemed fresh and contemporary, less about fashion and more about lifestyle."

she looks so short and boxy and bulky and often times look like she has no neck. :sick:

I don't want to bash her as it's been done so much. But honestly--She's not really model material.

Originally posted by prixi@Dec 10 2004, 11:13 PM
I don't want to bash her as it's been done so much. But honestly--She's not really model material.
[snapback]460994[/snapback]​

I have to second this - I just saw her ed./featurette in the new Elle...I'm not impressed. She doesn't stand out to me at all. I think they're more trying to make her an "it girl" than a model - actually, that's exactly what Galliano said in the short article about her that went with the ed. I can see her more with say, Teen Vogue or ElleGirl (if she wants to model, but I don't think she makes a good model, IMO) than in Vogue or Elle - her look is tooo youthful right now - and even though she's only 14 and there are other models that are 14, their looks are more...mature. That's the only way I can describe it.

I think she is such a really fascinating young emerging girl both in the fashion world as a runway model and in regard to her family's Elvis legacy- let's post pics and comment on her!

I'll give her credit and props for trying but in my personal opinion she doesn't have that "it", that stunning, alluring, and captivating feature/features that seperates the wanna-bees from the successes in the modeling industry. Having a famouse name may help you to get satred in modeling but it will not keep you alive or make the consumers like you if your trully not made for it. Modeling like any buisiness requires skill and if you don't posses the skill don't apply! I DO think that her grandmother was gorgeouse (reminds me of my own grandmother).

I like her curly hair (though I think it would look better side parted instead of down the center), but that's it. Def not model material.

Last edited by a moderator:
"less about fashion and more about lifestyle."

I think this is pivotal...it's not so much about her "look", as about everything she represents. She oozes that kind of privileged but supremely doomed, super famous rock star relative energy...she is a pretty enough girl, and having Elvis' granddaughter walk straight out onto the runway as the opening model for your show is a statement of lifestyle and the kind of tragic but intriguing extravagance of fashion and celebrity... I think it was a clever move. Do I think she's stunning? No.

dude, what ever... shes way cute- and shes not suppose to be a genuine model- more like Evlis's grand daughter (key word- Elvis) modeling...
its hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->