RIP Alexander McQueen: 1969 - 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So very tragic.

Hope he's in a much better place now. Free from the ugliness. Rest in peace Dear Lee.

I am in such a shock right now. This is such a major loss to the world of fashion. RIP.

That's an immense shock for me, I kept reading this article over and over and still cannot believe it happened. R.I.P. Alexander, you will me missed :cry::cry::cry:

I was just about to post this. It's very tragic, and it's a major loss in the fashion world. He was a very great talent. To think this happened on a Fashion Week. Wow. I'm in a state of shock right now. RIP.:(

...i can't believe it...can't believe it......no no no. NO.
dear Alexander :heart: love you forever :heart:

I can't believe this. Hope it's just a rumor, I'm in total shock, just speechless :cry:

It's been confirmed. I'm terribly saddened by the news. His works will be remembered forever. :( :cry:

Wow. So unexpected, and such a loss to the fashion world. Truly shocking and sad. RIP. :(

Oh my god, this is shocking! I wished it is not true, but it is starting to sound like it is. What can i say, rest in peace, Alexander, I hope you`re in better place now.

Why all these deaths in fashion business now..

I'm in shock. Absolute shock.

RIP to the greatest :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am moved by this...............

wounded.!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I was so shocked! :( He was very very talented....oh my

This is so incredibly sad. He was a great, great designer and I'm a major fan of his work.
I wish his family a lot of strenght to overcome this loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->