RIP Alexander McQueen: 1969 - 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sundaytimesmcqueencover.jpg

McQueen Tribute: Danny Roberts's painting featured on the Cover of The Sunday Times Magazine London this week !

-igorandandre.blogspot.com-

I still feel upset when I remind myself that he's no longer with us and there isn't going to be a next Alexander McQueen show to wow us during Paris fashion week.

LONDON — Sarah Burton, the late Alexander McQueen’s trusted colleague, is set to be named creative director of the London-based fashion house, WWD has learned.

wwd.com

does anybody know where i can find old runway pics like before fw08 in hq ty

check the forums, they are still there. the search function shall aid you find them easily.

Does anyone have scans of the Sunday Times article?

^It's not openly available online anymore, without a subscription to their site its not possible to view it

Genius of a Generation

The BOOK is out. I just received my copy in the post from Amazon. I've yet to read it but am very pleased by the photographs so far.
Makes me miss him all the more ......:heart:

:heart:scanned by dioramour

Attachments

• McQueen book.jpg
    McQueen book.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 17
7 Hours later ......

The BOOK is out. I just received my copy in the post from Amazon. I've yet to read it but am very pleased by the photographs so far.
Makes me miss him all the more ......:heart:

:shock: Well now I can tell you to believe the reviews at Amazon. :shock:
I had to stop reading.

This was obviously put together without a thought for McQueen's die-hard fans who know the difference between a whelk shell and a "plume". :blush:

There are a lot of pretty full-color pictures (all Getty I believe) but nothing we can't find elsewhere.

I'm very disappointed.:cry:

My advice? Stick with the L'Officiel Special Edition.
Just one girl's opinion....
:heart:dioramour

Moderator's note: Thread continues here.

The McQueen book is just a desperate try to make some money with him. I recommend the L'officiel McQueen special. It had more pictures, editorial pcitures and it was cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->