RIP Alexander McQueen: 1969 - 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Yeah, that report just made me feel like sh*t. I'm almost crying now. I still can't believe he's gone, it's too tragic.

that report made me cry. i just wish i somehow could have helped him, the poor man sounds like he was troubled to the depths of his soul. i just... i just hope that through all this tragedy we will learn to be more alert and reach out to the people who are stuggling like alexander was. i know will definitely be making more of an effort.

that report made me cry. i just wish i somehow could have helped him, the poor man sounds like he was troubled to the depths of his soul. i just... i just hope that through all this tragedy we will learn to be more alert and reach out to the people who are stuggling like alexander was. i know will definitely be making more of an effort.

Beautifully put, fee de foret.:heart:
It just makes you wish someone, anyone, would maybe just have called 5 minutes before and taken them out of that terrible head space. And we feel helpless. I felt the same way about Isabella Blow and now Ambrose Olson.

We don't know these people, but feel connected to them through these threads and welcome them into our homes and hearts. And when they're gone, we have nowhere to go with our feelings. It must be so incredibly hard on their families and close friends.
I'm gong to make more of an effort too.

Thank you for your post.:heart:

Sex and the City Russia April 2010 via journal plaza net

the man was among the boldest and brightest the fashion world has ever known. He was always true to himself and I both envy and admire with the deepest of appreciation his childlike fascination, creativity and zeal, which was ever present in his work. I was reviewing his past collections, particularly SS09, and I have to say, human ingenuity and imagination has lost a shining star among many blazing constellations. I go back to his interview in Fashion Designers by Susannah Frankel and smile. God bless you, McQ.

my own tribute to a genius :(
5.jpg

Elle N3347 France February 19, 2010

3fdba4c604fa9e340e80ef080c04952b.jpg

ebook30.com

Happiness is the sole reason people live. The funny thing is, money is the number one thing almost everyone wants, but even if you have a lot, it is not guaranteed to make you happy.

i am slowly trying to cope with this still. I really hope the store keeps open and if you go and ask for a 2003 piece they'll make it for you.. that is my dream now, as others i had vanished on february.
When there is a trend and you see everywhere the same item i hate the thing even though i liked it before. but i imagine a world filled with McQueen's dresses as a sort of heaven, there's no way a key piece by him will ever be plain..

"There is no way back for me now. I am going to take you on journeys you've never dreamed were possible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->