RIP Daul Kim - 1989-2009

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic but perhaps someone can still remember the title of that song that Daul posted on her blog just before that day?

'I Go Deep', artist Jim Rivers

R.I.P, i still think about her all the time

I saw a Tolstoy book at Barnes & Noble the other day and I was instantly reminded of her. :( R.I.P. Daul

"Toy Story" indeed....she was a class act, "trashiness" notwithstanding.

24.jpg

front style

^ Thank you for that update! I'm glad they finally made it public again.

^so glad to know that. It was a great blog, and honest too- I'll be glad to be able to go back to it.

^yeah, but what people seem to have forgotten was that she wasn't just this sad depressed girl - she could be outspoken, and funny, and had a point of view that didn't seem to pander to anyone or anything. The blog reflected all of that, and sad as it may be to think of someone so young in the past tense, I'm glad it's back up.

you're right, she really had a wonderful and unique personality and sense of humor .. i'm just very sensitive and reading it makes me sad
22277lonelyspirits13122_61730408_61732661.jpg

wedge heel

Such a beautfiul, complex, artistic human being. I REALLY wish people would reach out when they need help and not rush to take that drastic step.

^I know, which is why we will miss her so much- she was much, much more than just another pretty face. But I think it's often difficult for people who are like that, to deal with the problems Daul mentioned facing.

Sigh. I was watching the September Issue and there is a scene in which Grace Coddington is sitting in the front row at a Chanel show and i realized that the model with the pink flower in her hair and blue dress was Daul :(

우리가 바쁘게 살아가는 이 곳에서도 행복하셨겠죠?
더 큰 행복을 가지기 위해 그 곳에 간거라고 믿을게요.

RIP Daul Kim...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->