RIP Daul Kim - 1989-2009

^Well I really doubt it was a tribute seeing as most of the models who had covers were used in the calendar .. its still lovely though :(

This was so ridiculously sad. She wasn't my favourite, but it's still really sad how she died.

^ That's a beautiful image. And still so sad, but I think that was maybe Russh's way of doing a Daul tribute.
RIP, Daulmonster. She was one of the few models around who actually seemed like she'd be a cool person to know even if she wasn't in fashion (Iekeliene Stange is another)- I'll really miss her.

The Jan/Feb issue was also dedicated to the memory of Daul and Sam Haskins (who also comitted suicide recently).

This was so ridiculously sad. She wasn't my favourite, but it's still really sad how she died.

Will people stop saying "she wasnt my favourite but still, it's sad..."?

This thread is for people to mourn her and pay their respect to her as a person not people not liking her as a model :yuk:
and yes its sad thanks for stating the obvious :(

Daul at 16

daulyoungcopy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i found this video :heart:, hope not repost

say hi to We'll Love You Forever Daul

mixed videos of daul. love the last part (3.03), she was so funny!
I miss u :(

hi there just found this page - why did this beautiful model die? what happened ? i never heard of her before but found her on the site now! how sad!

hi there just found this page - why did this beautiful model die? what happened ? i never heard of her before but found her on the site now! how sad!

Daul was found hung on the 19th of November last year in Paris -no one can speak for her but many people read her blog and she had said that she felt lonely and isolated for a long time :( Rest in Peace

^ I know what you mean, I had a fair few magazines that featured her (including her first appearances in Tank and i-D) and every time I look at them, which is often because I like to go over old magazines, I feel sad.

It's really sad what happened to her. She had a very promising future.

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic but perhaps someone can still remember the title of that song that Daul posted on her blog just before that day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->