Sexy Geeks

haha!! i also find Weezer lead singer kinda cute behind those woddy allen glasses.

and zach braff is love. period.

Craig Nicholls, from The Vines: [no, im not a groupie - i just wish i was hahaha - ]

2822CraigNicholls.jpg
ent_vines0809.jpg

jkf.jpg

x1pAdjo0uCo2H1tV9UBX9xycn_FuXQu4SKc3u96BojGQjJt_EMMomC3yyEymK7VzmEGFXa1xlxeQEI8pClLtXUYD5wdhAQzx0nZX3sm7w6VZFAl6HA3j3x19b8TpUEwA8-W4j0KT-c-L-jl97ViLtm86Q
Thevines160_042704.jpg
385_02a37c5df4de989f41fd2b0081b15711.150.150.jpg

Jarvis Cocker is the über-nerd! So stylish and original.:woot:

Damon and Beck are gorgeous, but they just dress nerdy...If nerds looked like that, I wonder how the gorgeous guys would look!:blush:

jarvis cocker is a sexy geek, i totally agree...but damon albarn, i'll admit he is sexy...but he just never struck me as much of a geek...if anyone was a sexy geek in blur it was graham coxon [okay, he isn't in blur anymore...but he's still adorable and his solo stuff is ace]...so here's some old and new coxon...

smashhits.jpg

oldcoxon.jpg

newcoxon.jpg

oh, also...other sexy geeks...

erlend oye from the kings of convenience
erlandoye.jpg

the actor noah taylor
noahtaylor.jpg

and the director wes anderson
wesanderson5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
adam is not actually a geek, seth is the geek he's more man in real life he was listed there coz he was producing a remake of a movie called revenge of the nerd's
and he reads comic book but he's not that a seth cohen

the sexiest of all sexy geeks...has to be david dewaele...of soulwax and 2 many djs fame...he's beautiful...

dd1.jpg
dd4.jpg
dd3.jpg

Erin said:
To me... Clay should totally not be included. He is NOT sexy in any way, shape, or form to me... :innocent:

My addition is Paulo Costanzo, from Joey...

(cinemamontreal.com)

oooooOoooo Paulo. Love his name and he is quite the sexy geek. Loved him as a stoner on Road Trip.

Elijah is the sexiest geek :lol: :heart:

Some pictures... (from my HD)

one of my art and design professors is geeky cute.

he has stylish specs and wears diesel.

:: blushes ::. he's married. and straight. [the story of my life, p.s.]

My vote for Sexiest Geeks!

Topher Grace and Chris Martin, I love them so much! Coldplay is one of my favorite bands. I listen to them on my iPod over and over again on my iPod. Topher is so cute. I love him on That 70s Show and in that movie In Good Company. Chris seems like such a sweet guy, his voice is amazing. He's not that great looking but he is so sweet and that totally makes him hotter than ten Jake Gyllenhaals....... :blush: Well, ok, not ten, just five......... :innocent: ok, ok, he's not hotter than any # of Jake Gyllenhaals! :heart:

Peter Saarsgard looks quite plain to the first glance, but he can be a cutie. When he acts he is intense, you cannot not see him

I think a lot of the men from SNL could classify as geeks...

Jimmy Fallon :heart:

24052004004301-1.jpg
(datelinehollywood.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
url
(weekendupdate.freeservers.com)

1112894735_0407.jpg
(cacheboston.com)

Seth Meyers

seth_meyers.jpg
(images.killermovies.com)

sethmeyers.jpg