Robert Pattinson

wow, he looks completely different in that last one! anyone see him in vanity fair? he was absolutely gorgeous in it.

katiecedric19xq4sy.jpg
katiecedric25ll8mo.jpg

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ohnotheydidnt/3259290.html?page=1#comments

I think he looks ways better clean shaven. Quite frankly I only like him as Cedric (and thats really only because the character is attractive)

he reminds me of some sort of posh english schoolboy. goddammit, i have so many pics but it's taking me ages to work out how to attach them properly

^
If they are saved to your hard drive, go on the advanced reply, and scroll down to mangage attatchments and add them accordingly :flower:

Am I the only one that thinks he sort of looks like he could be related to Gemma Ward. His nose and lips are almost the same to Gemma's. I saw him on a interview and it just clicked. I'll post a comparing picture later tonight, but I have to go to work now.

musegirl said:
he reminds me of some sort of posh english schoolboy. goddammit, i have so many pics but it's taking me ages to work out how to attach them properly

thanks for trying! i managed to add them onto my hardrive and they appear at the bottom of the screen when i'm on the advanced reply but how do i et them to appear in my message? sorry for being annoying, i'm just absolutely rubbish at computers.

^ and it's even more ironic seeing as i managed to attach some files yesterday

musegirl said:
thanks for trying! i managed to add them onto my hardrive and they appear at the bottom of the screen when i'm on the advanced reply but how do i et them to appear in my message? sorry for being annoying, i'm just absolutely rubbish at computers.
When your on the advance reply section (where you can see the smilies), scroll down to the additional options and click on mangage attatchments, which will bring up a new window. You can them browse though your saved files and add them. :flower:

as cedric he does appear quite posh.....which I must say I enjoy :ninja:

lalal these r pics thank you bohobabe, no doubt i'll forget it soon enough though!
from robertpattinson.org

Attachments

• katierobert.jpg
    katierobert.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 596
  • robertcuuute.jpg
    robertcuuute.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • robinlondon.jpg
    robinlondon.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 597
  • robertinterview.jpg
    robertinterview.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 596
Last edited by a moderator:
I love them bottom one. I think his eyes are the most sexy pair I have seen. Can't stop looking! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->