Sexy Geeks

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
Inspired by People.com's gallery of Sexy Geeks... (all pics from people.com)

Does anybody have any to add? (Or subtract, for that matter?) :innocent:

ADAM BRODY, 26

Why he's geeky: The O.C. star and comic-book fanatic is reportedly producing a remake of the ultimate underdog movie, Revenge of the Nerds.
Why he's sexy: "Girls freak out over him," says O.C. co-executive producer Stephanie Savage of Brody, who also plays in the band Big Japan. That includes his onscreen girlfriend Rachel Bilson: The two have been an item offscreen for two years.

CLAY AIKEN, 26

Why he's geeky: The 2003 American Idol runner-up may be a chart-topping superstar, but he describes himself thus: "Was a nerd. Am a nerd. Will be a nerd. Forever."
Why he's sexy: His big heart (he co-founded the Bubel/Aiken Foundation to help disabled children) has won Aiken legions of devoted fans, a.k.a. Claymates. "Women want to take care of me like I'm a little boy," he says. "They want to tuck me in."

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, 32

Why he's geeky: He's all about the drama club. The former Doogie Howser moonlights in Broadway musicals such as Rent and Assassins.
Why he's sexy: He's a sharp-dressed man. After playing a cheesy, sex-crazed version of himself in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Harris has refashioned his image as designer-clad ladies' man Barney on CBS's How I Met Your Mother. He even has a "suit budget," he says.

CHRIS MARTIN, 28

Why he's geeky: Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll? Not for this vegetarian activist – Rolling Stone called the Coldplay singer one of the "nicest guys in rock." But that's okay with Martin, who says, "I don't mind not being cool."
Why he's sexy: His voice is everywhere: Coldplay's latest album, X&Y, has gone double-platinum. Plus, he keeps wife Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple, 1, close at hand, often performing with an "A" written on his palm.

JON STEWART, 42

Why he's geeky: The Daily Show host, whose high school nickname was "Soupy," was proclaimed "awesome" by Alpha-Geek.com.
Why he's sexy: Aside from Yankee Derek Jeter, Stewart is the man New York women most want to bed, according to a recent newspaper poll. Smart choice: The witty fake anchorman (who's dad to 1-year-old Nathan) is a six-time Emmy winner who regularly chats up politicians, actors – and rockers. He snagged the White Stripes to be the show's first musical guest on Dec. 1.

ZACH BRAFF, 30

Why he's geeky: As a kid, the self-described "film geek" spent his summers at an upstate New York theater camp, Stagedoor Manor, and idolized the ultimate sexy geek: "I was, and am, a major Woody (Allen) fan," he has said.
Why he's sexy: Like Allen, he's a writer, director and actor (of the well-received Garden State) who appeals to beautiful women – including girlfriend (and fellow Stagedoor Manor alum) Mandy Moore.

JAY BARUCHEL, 22

Why he's geeky: "I have been, and probably still am, both a freak and a geek," Baruchel, who played a nerdy teen attorney in the short-lived WB comedy Just Legal, has said. "I'm not a confident or self-assured person."
Why he's sexy: The native Canadian, who got his break in director Cameron Crowe's rock epic Almost Famous and was in Million Dollar Baby, can murmur sweet nothings – in French (he's fluent!).

TOPHER GRACE, 27

Why he's geeky: The That '70s Show star admits that an exciting evening for him is rolling dice – at home. "I have a Monopoly group, the way some people have a poker group."
Why he's sexy: "Topher has this weird combination of innocence and cynicism," his In Good Company director Chris Weitz has said. And after landing Scarlett Johanssen in the flick, he's looking to lose some of that naiveté. He's taking on the role of the villain in Spider-Man 3.

BECK, 35

Why he's geeky: He hit it big with the 1994 slacker anthem "Loser," and regularly dresses in polyester suits.
Why he's sexy: Five of the Guero singer's tracks were featured on the The O.C. last season in one "Beckisode" (as it was called by the show's creator Josh Schwartz). Plus, he and his wife, indie-film actress Marissa Ribisi, gave their 1-year-old son the coolest name on the block: Cosimo Henri.

JON HEDER, 27

Why he's geeky: Two words: Napoleon. Dynamite.
Why he's sexy: "He's just a really nice regular guy and he's very funny and witty," says his Just Like Heaven costar Reese Witherspoon. "He's the real deal." And he stands by his beliefs: He's a married Mormon who says surviving Hollywood is "about knowing who you are and sticking to what you believe in."

ELIJAH WOOD, 24

Why he's geeky: The Lord of the Rings star admits his large action-figure collection keeps him busy. "I started out collecting Batman and Star Wars. Then I got really into (Todd) McFarlane toys. Japanese action figures." Whatever you say, Frodo.
Why he's sexy: Besides promoting two new films, Everything Is Illuminated and Green Street Hooligans, the music aficionado is starting his own label, Simian Records, and will star in a biopic about punk-legend Iggy Pop next year.

To me... Clay should totally not be included. He is NOT sexy in any way, shape, or form to me... :innocent:

My addition is Paulo Costanzo, from Joey...

people-423-paulocostanzo.jpg
(cinemamontreal.com)

Have you noticed how abnormally large alot of their hairstyles are? :lol:

Yes to a couple, but the others nay -_-

I like more the artsy (possibly a bit crazy) geek, than this type of geek :glare:

Yuck! The only one I like (and I really mean LOVE) is Chris Martin.

^ I wonder how Gwyneth feels that he's on there under "Geeks" :innocent:

great list :heart: I love geeky boys. I love how they described topher grace as being both innocent and a cynic. thats my type ! I can't believe Jay Baruchel is on there....PMK anyone? Also, I had no idea that Jon Heder was a married mormon!!

I'd say 1/2 those guys aren't "sexy" and the other half aren't "geeks"....

Why he's geeky: Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll? Not for this vegetarian activist – Rolling Stone called the Coldplay singer one of the "nicest guys in rock." But that's okay with Martin, who says, "I don't mind not being cool."

Many times I´ve read people saying that Chris and Gwyneth are vegetarians, and it doesn´t seem quite true, because they eat fish.

Gwyneth even cooked fish in Oprah quite recently.

So let´s be accurate: if you eat any kind of meat (from animals that walk, fly or swim), you´re not a vegetarian.
Maybe you can call yourself a healthy eater, or a fishetarian....:innocent:

newprincesita said:

Many times I´ve read people saying that Chris and Gwyneth are vegetarians, and it doesn´t seem quite true, because they eat fish.

Gwyneth even cooked fish in Oprah quite recently.

So let´s be accurate: if you eat any kind of meat (from animals that walk, fly or swim), you´re not a vegetarian.
Maybe you can call yourself a healthy eater, or a fishetarian....:innocent:
I know a lot of "vegitarians" who eat fish. It's generally not considered "meat" for reasons I don't understand. But if you keep kosher for example you're not allowed to mix meat and dairy but you can have fish with dairy.

Vegans don't eat fish (or eggs, milk, or any animal products)

I suppose there are different kinds of vegitarians and people eat what they're comfortable with.

Damon Albarn, from Blur:

blur-damoncl.jpg

damon_albarn.jpg

damon.jpg
damon_albarn.jpg

Gaz Coombes, from Supergrass

9907sg.jpg

supergrass.jpg

supergrass-supergrass-5000604.jpg

I LOVE NERDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Damon from Blur! yes!! :heart:

Is Gaz Coombes the middle one? I always thought that one looked like he'd walked off the set of planet of the apes in full costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->