Sexy Geeks

If you're a hipster and in a band...you're not a geek. :lol:

I agree with Jimmy Fallon, though. :wub:

how come no one has posted mo rocca??
i think he's dreamy :wub:

1179841.widec.jpg

msnbc.com

^Yeah, hipsters are definitely not geeky. hence the word HIP. I bet the lead singer of the Vines is so high out of mind he doesn't even know how to read.. let alone pick up a book.

oh, Jimmy Fallon I've had a crush on him for as long as I could remember. I miss him on SNL.

Clay Aiken...is that a joke? I don't understand women's fascination with this guy. He's like that really nerdy guy in high school that you always thought was gay and hung around girls. Personally, I think he is very unattractive.

^word, girl... i suppose the girls that are attracted to him are the typical ***-hags who cant have a relationship with an available man...

Chris from the vines is no way a geek in any way shape or form......... but that doesn't mean he is not sexy :smile:

Is hugh laurie from house a geek in real life, if so than that is my vote hes sexy beyond belief

Would Adrian Brody be considered a geek? I liked his work in 'the Pianist', that face of an innocent and a gullible genius... I find that attractive. :blush: I don't remember seeing a thread on him in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Seth Macfarlane not on the list? He is a total sexy geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek so he is to me the sexiest geek.

Um, Jay Baruchel gets my vote... :innocent:

7414.jpg

(cinemablend.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->