Roberto Cavalli and his models

Fashion Puss

Reaction score
I met with a model friend of mine after she had done the rounds of the London / NY / Milan etc Fashion Weeks. She told me that it was widely known that Roberto Cavalli will only use a model in one of his advertising campaigns if she sleeps with him. Only after that will be use her (maybe...)
Can this really be true? :blink:

jadedomega said:
Some how I don't think Heather Marks slept with him....

yikes.

heh, yeah. that doesn't sound likely.

And though I know people will scoff at this I read in an article a couple years back that his wife is his muse and I thought she was quite heavily involved in working with him? I'm not saying he doesn't still cheat but I don't think it's with every model in his campaigns.

Fashion Puss said:
I met with a model friend of mine after she had done the rounds of the London / NY / Milan etc Fashion Weeks. She told me that it was widely known that Roberto Cavalli will only use a model in one of his advertising campaigns if she sleeps with him. Only after that will be use her (maybe...)
Can this really be true? :blink:
i'm not surprised if this is true. well... your friend is a model, i guess she knows the best!:shock:

But i'm surprised about Heather Marks! :S Maybe Roberto only chooses certain ones to sleep with? Who knows? Is this common in the fashion world? sleeping with designers to get campaigns?:blink:

tortoisie said:
i'm not surprised if this is true. well... your friend is a model, i guess she knows the best!:shock:

But i'm surprised about Heather Marks! :S Maybe Roberto only chooses certain ones to sleep with? Who knows? Is this common in the fashion world? sleeping with designers to get campaigns?:blink:

Although I wonder what percentage of designers are actually straight.

tortoisie said:

It is common to sleep with agents, I know that for sure. Especially if you're a male model. I used to have a lot of friends in the business when I was younger, and I've heard some horrible stories. It's a tough business. :cry:

I don't think its a good idea to be posting comments that you can't back up with proof. It's called negative gossip and in this case it's about a major designer.

This is like the cliche of movie producers sleeping with actresses. Partially true though.

IEaTRiCeDoU said:
How old might these agents be?

I don't know the age of the agents, but I know the ones mentioned worked in Paris. About 4-5 yrs ago. The most profiled jobs goes through the agents bedroom. This male model was considered very successful at the time. It totally disgusted me..

Fashion Puss said:
She told me that it was widely known that Roberto Cavalli will only use a model in one of his advertising campaigns if she sleeps with him.

But who wants to be in his campaigns anyway?! :rolleyes:

:innocent:

model_mom said:
I don't think its a good idea to be posting comments that you can't back up with proof. It's called negative gossip and in this case it's about a major designer.

Thank you.

model_mom said:
hey model mom... thanx for being cool about this stuff. it's hurtful & celebs are people too
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->