Roberto Cavalli S/S 11 Milan

MagFan

Reaction score
robertocavalli011.jpg

robertocavalli012.jpg

robertocavalli014.jpg

nowfashion.com

jungle and nature which made a strong woman... "déjà vu", a bit too much, but fabric and materials look nice by now

Hooray! This is such a wonderful choice for the anniversary collection - tasteless, vulgar, disgusting, cheap. Good old Cavalli in his best form

Hooray! This is such a wonderful choice for the anniversary collection - tasteless, vulgar, disgusting, cheap. Good old Cavalli in his best form

So so funny! So so true! Thank you for starting my day with that supreme commentary!!!

all Roberto Cavalli S/S 11 show pics on nowfashion

What a truly awful collection. What happened here and last season? He is returning to his roots, but at what cost?

I miss the golden days of Cavalli circa 2004-2006. It was excessive and very Cavalli (embroidery, Italian craftmanship, exoticism) but it had some degree of classic glamour. Nothing will beat collections like Fall 2005, Spring 2005 or Fall 2006. Those collection, for me, are the epitome of glamorous but sophisticated Roberto Cavalli.

^HAHAHAHA that is exactly what I wanted to say! This is SO Cher ca. 2000. Which to me sounds like something you do not want to reference as a fashion designer in 2011 at all. It looks totally tasteless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->