Rochas S/S 06 Paris

I love the white velvet jacket and skirt and the black linen jacket and skirt...it's so beautiful and elegant...

I love the white velvet jacket and skirt and the black linen jacket and skirt...it's so beautiful and elegant...

fashionista-ta said:
^ Thanks, runner ... def some wearable things there. Can you give us an idea of the exchange rate?
you're welcome fashionista-ta
roughly speaking, the dollar is around 100 yen. you only have to drop the last two zeroes.
but strictly, right now it is being traded at 118 yen.

fashionista-ta said:
^ Thanks, runner ... def some wearable things there. Can you give us an idea of the exchange rate?
you're welcome fashionista-ta
roughly speaking, the dollar is around 100 yen. you only have to drop the last two zeroes.
but strictly, right now it is being traded at 118 yen.

Thanks, runner ... wearable, but perhaps not affordable :D Appreciate the rule of thumb.

Thanks, runner ... wearable, but perhaps not affordable :D Appreciate the rule of thumb.

Whos carries rochas? I checked their site but could only find the paris store. I really want those ankle boots that were on style.com a few months ago.

Whos carries rochas? I checked their site but could only find the paris store. I really want those ankle boots that were on style.com a few months ago.

GG...the boots come in a short an ankle version as well as a bit higher version. The higher version is available in black, white, and grey...and the ankle version (which I prefer) is available in white, black, and a beautiful seafome green color.

You can view them on www.Rochas.com , then click on mode > Pret-a-Porter > Printemps Ete 2006 > Chaussures

GG...the boots come in a short an ankle version as well as a bit higher version. The higher version is available in black, white, and grey...and the ankle version (which I prefer) is available in white, black, and a beautiful seafome green color.

You can view them on www.Rochas.com , then click on mode > Pret-a-Porter > Printemps Ete 2006 > Chaussures

thanks so much seeing double ^_^

I wanted them in the grey ankle version, but I didn't know they come in seafoam green :o :doh:

thanks so much seeing double ^_^

I wanted them in the grey ankle version, but I didn't know they come in seafoam green :o :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->