Rumor: Is J. Lo's Lustrous Blonde Hair Fake?

Reaction score
Washington | October 01, 2004 3:32:34 PM IST

Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has been hit with accusations that her lustrous mane of thick and shiny blonde hair is actually a wig.

Insiders have revealed that the 'Maid in Manhattan' has added fake hair to her own original tresses to make them appear thicker.

"Her real hair is shoulder length and thin. It's cute, but it's not movie star hair, which has to be thick and beautiful. The fake hair has a hairline that starts up high on her head because the wig sits on top of the real hair," America's People magazine quoted a source as saying,

However, the curvaceous diva's representatives have yet to confirm or deny the allegations. (ANI)

I've always thought the locks were her own, due to fabulous genes. And yet, I'm not shocked.

Heard that the person who snitched is her long-time hairdresser, whom she recently fired for leaking her business to the press.

Fake or not - I still like her. And from the movies you can totally see how thin her hair are, look at the small hair clips she uses for pony tails etc are. I couldn't fit anything into those :lol:

There's nothing wrong with having fake hair/nails :wink:

Exactly! So what's the big deal? She never said that the hair was all hers before.

Originally posted by iceprincess316@Oct 6 2004, 11:31 AM
I've always thought the locks were her own, due to fabulous genes. And yet, I'm not shocked.

Heard that the person who snitched is her long-time hairdresser, whom she recently fired for leaking her business to the press.
[snapback]387446[/snapback]​

I thought she fired Scott Barnes, who was her makeup artist??

of course it's fake. i'm surprised people thought it was real at all.

that's like thinking ashanti's hair is real.

Originally posted by Misako@Oct 6 2004, 02:18 PM
[snapback]387659[/snapback]​

Me too I heard the same.

Whats the big deal with female celebrities trying to hide the fact that they wear wigs or extensions? It was revealed that Beyonce does too and she denied it.

Originally posted by Misako@Oct 6 2004, 12:18 PM
[snapback]387659[/snapback]​

You're right! Sorry... my mistake. It was her makeup artist. :doh:

This is so silly... actresses wear hair extensions all the time, and THIS is a big deal? Please, who cares?

All actresses wear extensions. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Esp. Jessica Simpson.

sorry I had to be the one to tell you girls... sorry.

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Oct 6 2004, 04:10 PM
Me too I heard the same.

Whats the big deal with female celebrities trying to hide the fact that they wear wigs or extensions? It was revealed that Beyonce does too and she denied it.
[snapback]387847[/snapback]​

youre kidding me. BEYONCE denied that she uses extensions? its sooo obvious!

big news!!! :lol: its kind of obvious because celebs have constant changing hair, how can they not have extensions?

Originally posted by iceprincess316@Oct 6 2004, 11:29 AM
Washington | October 01, 2004 3:32:34 PM IST
However, the curvaceous diva's representatives have yet to confirm or deny the allegations. (ANI)
[snapback]387445[/snapback]​

Is this a joke, how even cares about her anyway! :innocent:

Originally posted by sugarpea@Oct 6 2004, 11:17 PM
youre kidding me. BEYONCE denied that she uses extensions? its sooo obvious!
[snapback]388620[/snapback]​

Thats what I thought was silly too. As if we didnt know her hair was fake already. B)

Like the majority of female celebrities wear extensions and fake hair so its not really a surprise.

oceanharlot said:
All actresses wear extensions. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Esp. Jessica Simpson.

sorry I had to be the one to tell you girls... sorry.

Karma for yoU!

Guys, celebrities fake their voices, their personalities, their romances, their marriages, their divorces, even themselves sometimes. Is the hair really such a big deal?

what's the difference if her hair is real or not? loads of celebrities have extensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->