Runway Makeup F/W 09.10

i love d&g makeup looks, makes me interested to try their line.

love love love this look :wub:
dolce gabbana

dolce-and-gabbana01.jpg
dolce-and-gabbana06.jpg

dolce-and-gabbana10.jpg
dolce-and-gabbana08.jpg

dolce-and-gabbana18.jpg

source | wwd.com

^ :wub: love the eyeliner. jeez, I've been trying to get it right since Prada F/W 02 and still no luck. :lol:

^I know, so hard to get it right :lol:

Here's the products used...

"It's modern Hollywood glamour," McGrath said of the looks on the models. For the face, McGrath used Dolce & Gabbana makeup, including powder foundation, dark crimson lipstick called Ultra, pretty pink blush in Roses, pale pink shimmery Stromboli eye shadow and Stromboli black gold-flecked eyeliner.

On top of the penciled line, McGrath used black liquid liner and curled false lashes.

wwd.com

Ooh, the lips at Dell'Acqua are amazing! I also love the look at Etro and Dolce & Gabbana.

Can't tell if the makeup at Etro is noticeable at all? All I can see are 2 flawless models. But honestly the Dolce & Gabbana is ridiculously gorgeous!!!! I need that crimson lipstick ASAp and IM also diggin Fendi's looks with the cooler eyeshadows..just looks fresh and icey..likey!

Hum!, Etro was one of my favorites exactly for that reason, cause there's clearly brown eyeshadow going on, rosy pinks and natural-ish gloss but you can't really tell at first glance. Something that I liked about Balmain as well this season.

Dsquared

2md5mhd.jpg
im464x.jpg

25a7qmh.jpg

2gt3tj4.jpg

[catwalking]

I love Dolce & Gabbana and Cavallli from previous page.
Also I liked Blumarine make up:
00040h-2009.02.28.17.47.53.3966074_base.jpg
00190h-2009.02.28.17.45.28.972093_base.jpg

style.it

miu_miu you'll have to rely on any italian connections you have because I searched for stockists : http://www.dolcegabbanamakeup.com/en/store-locator/

And apparently there is just one ?

la Rinascente
Piazza Duomo
Milano

:(

Yeah it's just in Milan for now :doh: It'll be in Saks NY & Selfridges by May and in France in September, I guess that's when they'll do a worldwide distribution? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->