Runway Mishaps

helligirl said:
today at Vivienne Westwood
I felt so embarrassed for her. To fall twice is just...:shock:

Even today, they're still showing footage in the news of her two falls.

^yeah they even made fun of her in a german late night show..poor girl :cry:

Spiral1532 said:
I felt so embarrassed for her. To fall twice is just...:shock:

Even today, they're still showing footage in the news of her two falls.

My goodness, her poor ankles!

This season,there are lots of mishaps..
shock.gif

there seems to be quite a few falls this season...even Gemma in FLATS nearly slipped at Chanel

where can I see videos of chanel, hermes and other runway shows that have mishaps? a lot of the links posted here didnt work for me...

fleur137 said:
there seems to be quite a few falls this season...even Gemma in FLATS nearly slipped at Chanel

The floor was really shiny/slippery so it wasn't the shoe's fault.

^yeah i know. lol i'm not saying it's the shoe's fault. i'm just saying that there were quite a few falls this season and not just for the reason of wearing insanely high heel shoes ^_^

fleur137 said:
^yeah i know. lol i'm not saying it's the shoe's fault. i'm just saying that there were quite a few falls this season and not just for the reason of wearing insanely high heel shoes ^_^

indeed! That makes it even funnier when models fall just from standing/walking normally. haha!

^^lol yeah funnier for us
but i would really hate it if a model sprained their ankle or injured themselves severely because of this :(

I know....yes...but if we fall, it's not as embarrasing. If they fall, they've got ppl at the show, the cameras capturing them.....urghhhhh...it's actually quite cringe worthy. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->