Runway Mishaps

:lol:^^ I think they tell her "just think your in the Thriller movie from Micheal Jackson, he will dig your boyish creepy look, and then mayb he will buy this ridiculous clothing line "

lol.gif
lol.gif

good finds!
Mishaps always happen anywhere and anytime.

JJohnson said:
ok is she walking into the crowd?

firstview.com

lol this one doesn't really look like a mishap to me....:unsure:
perhaps she's turning a corner. you know those runways that aren't straight and you have to turn to get to the end of the runway e.g. if the runway is in a square shape.

fleur137 said:
lol this one doesn't really look like a mishap to me....:unsure:
perhaps she's turning a corner. you know those runways that aren't straight and you have to turn to get to the end of the runway e.g. if the runway is in a square shape.

:lol: i guess....it looks funny tho hehe

JJohnson said:
not really a mishap, but are they applying tape? Balenciaga FW 06

firstview.com
hmmm i think i know this one....it has been done in the past too ....models were made to wear plastics to protect their clothes ...i came to know this through carmen kass' vogue interview....it had a pic of her in a sheep fur wrapped up in plastic...lol:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
037.jpg
032.jpg
034.jpg
ohh god....i 4got which 1 but one of these(propably)in a baloon gown has stumbled as she walked back ,sending two front row ladies to roar in laughter.saw it in ftv london fashion week...just in case u guys r intrested:innocent: .pics:vogue.com

jssy4eva said:
I was just watching Fashion File and they were covering Valentino Fall 2005, the one with all the stairs on the runway. Anyways, there was some confusion with the models show as to who was to go down the steps next, and no one moved for awhile... :lol: Suddenly you see Marija start to go, and then Snejana, so Marija decided to stop and lets her go first. They did a really good job though. It didn't look like that big of a mishap :D

It was basicaly after the first 2 rows of girls had gone.
:flower:

http://www.fashionfile.com/videoplayer.html?source=f06vid/Valentino.rm

LOL

I love how they stop and instead of changing direction just continue into each other even though they have time to move.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That video is so funny.

But is it just me or it looks like the model walking towards us bumped into the other on purpose?:unsure:

^Btw, this thread is so bitter sweet. haha...love it.

Is the "bumper" Nicole Trunfio? And who is the other one? Great vid, sweet_rus, wow :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->