Runway Mishaps

I am glad you liked it guys!^_^
and yes, it's Nicole Trunfio, don't know who is the second girl

the second girl is Isabeli Fontana

00520f.jpg

00530f.jpg

style.com

the video is really funny :lol: thanks :flower:

Thanx for the video - for some odd reason I find it sexy:-) Nicole seems to be so bitchy - its obvious she did it on purpose!!!

^yeah it's obvious she did it on purpose...wonder what happened between her and isabeli...but gosh who did she think she was to take it out on the runway like that when she wasn't even that big a name in the industry

#1069 - I keep looking at this Dolce & Gabbana "bumper" and the more I look at it, the funnier it is.

:rofl:

Thanks, :heart: sweet_rus :heart: ! :kiss:

fleur137 said:
^yeah it's obvious she did it on purpose...wonder what happened between her and isabeli...but gosh who did she think she was to take it out on the runway like that when she wasn't even that big a name in the industry

Oh my gosh I know! Especially since Isabeli Fontana is a big name in the industry.

fleur137 said:
yeah, it was so bitchy and rude of her:shock:
you're welcome everyone, it was a pleasure, mishap videos are even a twice pleasure^_^

and here is another one
it's my gorgeous Eugenia at Lancetti ss2003 show^_^ , she had a little problem with a dress but did everything very profeccionally, isn't it cute?:blush:

ani is made by me
mishaplancettieg5.gif

Maybe I'm the only Nicole fan here ( :lol: ) but I don't think that it was intentional...I think that they both realized that they were going to bump into eachother, but neither one moved in time and they knew that they had to keep going so they both moved and ended up bumping into eachother :blush:

Even if they don't like eachother, I can't see them taking it out on eachother on the a catwalk :smile:

Sweet rus said:
it's my gorgeous Eugenia at Lancetti ss2003 show^_^ , she had a little problem with a dress but did everything very profeccionally, isn't it cute?:blush:

ani is made by me
of course! its cute! she is adorable:woot:
thanks!!

Not to sound pushy or demanding, but I just wanted to say we need more vids of the mishaps. They are so much fun!

MakeUpJunkie said:
Not to sound pushy or demanding, but I just wanted to say we need more vids of the mishaps. They are so much fun!

I agree, but its so hard to find those..:( many ppl edit them out. The only good way is pictures or actually being there

^ I know..The Marc Jacobs site edited the Iikelene (sp?) mishap as best they could. That one was harder since it was right at the beginning of the show, so they had to cut to press pit....

In the unedited Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2006 video, they showed Shelly Sander slipping on the catwalk..it was cute, because she just smiled and kept walking..she didn't actualy fall, but she was very close to it :ermm:

sweet_rus thank you for the ani! i looked at it at first and thought what the hell is wrong and then laughed out loud (so much that my mum thought something was wrong!)

Great animations sweet_rus, thank you! :flower: Love the one with Nicole and Isabeli!

Sweet rus said:
mishap at Dolce&Gabbana show:lol:
1avinn2.gif

animation is made by me
cool......i also remem i was the one who brought out the article some post back^_^ lol :P thanks 4 the ani:heart: mwa

ohh do u guys see the elie saab ss07 show......euginia had a lil bit of tripping as she closed the show.....then a girl also tripped in her dress ....somewhere near the end of the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->