Russian Models

Oh add Ruslana Korshunova :heart: She is from Kazakhstan, but it's part of Russia

Also
Julia Oleynik
Elena Kuletskaya

Yeah god guys Belarus and Russia are separate countries I don't care that in America nobody has aclue of basic geography or history but former Ussr countrie are not Russia.God it's like saying Serbia & Montenegro is still Yuguslavia. Get it finally right!For god's sake.

oooh I think Russian girls are one of the most beautiful ladies in the world but sadly the only Russian model that appeals to me is Valentina Z! ahhh such classy and elegant beauty but the others ummm... not so sure ^_^

Yeah god guys Belarus and Russia are separate countries I don't care that in America nobody has aclue of basic geography or history but former Ussr countrie are not Russia.God it's like saying Serbia & Montenegro is still Yuguslavia. Get it finally right!For god's sake.
Gods, chill yourself a bit

its like to say Daria Werbowy is canadian, no she is pure Ukrainian and generally speaking russian.

and used to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus were the one country....so if you will look deeper you will understand that genes dont have the nationality. in look/speach/way of life/traditions theres no differences between russians and other ex-soviet PPL .its like one day Canada will be separated into two parts - north and south Canada and it would be like two countries - but still ppl will stay the same, and new generation will have in their passport legal nationality - "south Canada".

this nationality question is stupid and it just depends on the place where you were born, but when you talk about Russia and ex-soviet countries you should understand that ppl are still the same in that regions- without any differences. they have the same genes, the same mentality, the same views, everything the same and of course the same the most beautiful women in the world

^ well, i'n not an expert of post-sovietic issues, but it seems to me that, with no need to exaggerate things, there're big differences among ex-sovietic regions, i.e. religion is one of them.

anyway, daria said that her first language was polish, then in Canada she learnt english and went to ukranian schools to emprove ukranian. she also said that in her family they speak a mix of the three languages and that she can understan russian, but she can't speak it.

^ well, i'n not an expert of post-sovietic issues, but it seems to me that, with no need to exaggerate things, there're big differences among ex-sovietic regions, i.e. religion is one of them.

anyway, daria said that her first language was polish, then in Canada she learnt english and went to ukranian schools to emprove ukranian. she also said that in her family they speak a mix of the three languages and that she can understan russian, but she can't speak it.

well you are talking about ethnicity - yes russia, and other ex-soviet regions were rich on different looks, but as you see now you might be from Kazahstan but have not Kazah look, you were just born in that place - great example Ruslana Korshunova, all regions of ex-ussr countries are mixed up as you can find out

lol Daria speaks in Russian, heard by my ownself in her interview mtv russia when she was there, in Moscow, she speaks pretty bad though with huge accent

probably things like that would know people who use to leave in former ussr, had been there for some time

Please don't make off-topics discussion, even if it's interesting it's not the right place to do it I'm sorry guys:blush:

It's not a thread to discuss about what makes a person be Russian, it's a line- up about models whose nationality is Russian :flower:

lol Daria speaks in Russian, heard by my ownself in her interview mtv russia when she was there, in Moscow, she speaks pretty bad though with huge accent

really? that's interesting! :flower:
i wish i could hear daria speaking in russian... even if i didn't understand a word! which accent did she have?

and not to be off topic, is ekat russian? i like her very much!

yeah, i think i discovered her going through your videos at youtube, sweetie...

so what am i coming to know? daria was interviewed at mtv russia and you don't have a video of that! :P

nice to hear that:D
oh sorry:lol: But I don't even have MTV:ninja:

Ira Bezroukova, Natalia Bogdanova, Natalia Belova,
Dasha Chernova, Lena Pervykh, Masha Sitnikova are from Siberia, Dasha Vlasenko's ethnicity is Russian, then Svetlana Kozelkova and Yulia Vassiltsova are Russians too, I think at least. Oh and Irina Bondarenko from the 90's. Oh and the sweet Margarita Babina!

Yulia is from Moscow, so yeah, she is Russian, but I think Dasha Vlasenko is not Russian and Bondarenko probably too. Their last names sound Ukranian

C'mon. 4 pages and still not a single "In Soviet Russia" joke? :blink: In Soviet Russia, models post stuff on YOU!
splits

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->