Russian Models

so hard to decide...currently my top 3:

1. sasha pivovarova
2. olga scherer

i can't decide for my 3rd. i'm torn between ekat kiseleva, eugenia mandzhieva, & vlada roslyakova!!!
but Olga Sherer is from Belarus.:flower:

but Olga Sherer is from Belarus.:flower:

oops! thanks for correcting me ^_^

i forgot about poly anyways, so i'll have to change my top 3:

1. sasha
2. poly
3. eugenia mandzhieva/ekat kiseleva

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Natalia Vodianova
2. Ksenia Kahnovich
3. Valentina Zeliaeva/Masha Novoselova.

1. Irina Kulikova
2. Anna Gushina
3. Sasha P

I'm not big on the Russians though I think well of Serafima Vakulenko, Dasha Malygina,and Valentina Zeliaeva especially.

1. Natalia V:wub: my favourite model of all time
2. Colette P (don't want to embarss myself spelling her last name wrong :lol: )
3. Sasha Pivovarova/Natasha Poly/Eugenia Volodina/Vlada R/Ekat K for her great dress sense

• Eugenia Volodina
  • Natalia V
  • early Sasha Pivovarova (prior to US Vogue, bleached hair current days).

1.Natasha Poly
2.Anna Maria Urajevskaya
3.Ekaterina Kiseleva or Eugenia Volodina...can't decide:unsure:

Natasha Poly, Eugenia Volodina, Valentina Zelyaeva.

Thanks for the thread. Among my faves are Natasha Poly, Eugenia Volodina and Ksenia ! <3

I love so many Russian models. :wub:

Sorry to drag it up again, but whoever it was that said there are no ethnic difference between Ukrainians and Russians, that is completely wrong. My father studied racial genetics to degree level. Assuming they're fairly typical looking, if you put a Ukrainian in a line up full of Russians, its easy to a trained eye to pick them out. There is a lot of ethnic difference between an ethnic Russian and Ukrainian. They look very different.

^hmm, really? that's interesting. What are the physical differences between Ukrainians and Russians?

how are Ukrainians and Russians differ in looks? :blink:
i see models of both nationality and they look the same to me.
no difference whatsover.
if they didnt say "i'm ukrainian" i would think she's Russian.
on the other hand if they didnt say " i'm Russian" i'd assume she's ukrainian. or perhaps would assume first that she's russian.
:D

The features are different. Obviously you cannot speak of all Russians and Ukrainians, since a lot of people from Russia move to Ukraine and vice versa. And Russia is very diverse ethnically. But generally Ukrainians have broader features, are darker and just less Nordic in appearance. There was a large Jewish population and Greek ethnic population. Compare Margaryta Senchylo, for example, who is from the Ukraine, with Valentina or Vlada (both Russian). And Andriy Shevchenko the football player is fairly typically Ukrainian looking too.

Of course as I say, there is mixture and many differences within both countries. But ethnically on the whole, the ethnic make-up of the two countries is quite different. In Russia, the quantity of Nordic people (a racial type, which is generally narrow, slender featuers, very fair skin and usually blonde hair, as in the Scandinavian countries) is much much greater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->