S/S 2008 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

is there a thread on the H&M ads??? i'm looking for the menswear ones with the model wearing a pair of nerd-dy glasses...

Thanks,i really want to "See" that one .:wink:

Anyone have one Dockers s/s 08 ad which shows two men walking, one is wearing wayfarers? Thanks ind advance :D

Thanks haru for See by Chloe ad. I think it looks great.

ThreeAsFour for Gap: Confirmed

Mar 17, 2008 @ 9:00am

threeasfour%20gap%20dress.jpg
Back before the Fashion Week madness, we reported that runway favorite ThreeAsFour was doing a capsule collection for Gap as part of the deal that Gap struck with the CFDA/Vogue fashion fund after a hefty donation.
Now WWD fills in the rest reporting that 3.1 Phillip Lim, Band of Outsiders, Michael Bastian and Philip Crangi will also design limited-edition collections (all having to do with the white shirt) for the mass brand this year.
The clothes hit stores next month, but you might have to do some hunting for some of it - as of right now, it looks like only Phillip Lim's designs will be available in most Gap stores (including Gap Canada, UK and Japan.) So if distribution is decided by popularity or name recognition, we're not sure where ThreeAsFour will land - but we're hoping right on Broadway so we can just swing by on our way to work.
In the meantime, we'll be sure to put up the ad as soon as possible, featuring guest appearances by Chanel Iman, Jessica Stam, Lily Donaldson, Du Juan, Catherine McNeil, Anya Rubik, Doutzen Kroes and Irina Lazareanu.
fashionista

here's a pic of the gap design editions ad from wwd...

031708_06%20%289%29.jpg

irina, du juan, lily donaldson, doutzen, chanel iman, stam, catherine mcneil, anja

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmaximus89
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->