S/S 2009 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

^^Exactly, and i doubt they would be so unprofessional to say no because its not their taste, i mean at the end of the day its their job.

Scanned by me from It. amica nov issue. (half pics)
Prada resort ?
itam118.jpg

^It would look like that. So, add Ymre Stiekema to the list? :D

And I want Cato for Dolce to be true so bad! :buzz: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Trentini, Natasha and Anna Maria Jagodzinska for Dolce but that will probably not happen...

my pick for gucci Natasha and Maryna maybe even Anna S.
Dolce ummmm Anna J. i jus want Maryna, Natasha, Tanya, and Chanel
to score big campaigns i also hope the new girls: Viktoriya, Anna S., and Anna J. also get bug campaigns

from what I've heard..NO claudia schiffer repeat for Chanel :clap:

DOLCE IS CATO, HELOISE IMOGEN

that'd be D&G...not the main line

^Awesome news! So it's between Heidi and Sasha.. :shifty:

Anna Jagodzinska looked amazing on the lookbook so I wouldn't mind seeing her doing Chanel, that'd be so huge for her! If I had to choose between those three above I'd like Lily to get it.

I hope Tanya gets something big!

^^ I'd love Tanya getting Nina Ricci or Versace! :woot: :heart: Maybe she has a bit too young type of look for Versace but still :wub:

Priority first, anything big for Snejana? I'm not talking Valextra, I'm talking Gucci. If not I'm just going to give up this season.

LMAO, I love you. :heart::heart: You and I sure know what's best for the society.

Seriously though, we need a consolation prize after the promised big campaign last season that nevere happened. Someone give us the information before we make people angry, AGAIN, with our nagging. :innocent:

* subscribing * i hope laksmi will have some campaigns.

Natasha opened so many shows this season, that could equal lots of campaigns too, right?

Kendra Spears for BCBG:

No relation to Britney, Kendra Spears is a star nevertheless. The statuesque Leo with a signature mole was a sociology student when she entered the Ford Supermodel of the World contest earlier this year. Fast forward to the spring runway season, her first, where the Seattle native walked for Gucci, Nina Ricci, Lanvin, Hermès, Costume National, Christian Lacroix, Valentino and L'Wren Scott. Look for her in the next BCBG campaign.

hint-mag.com

I also read that Marlena Szoka shot campaigns for Blugirl Beachwear and Pollini Eyewear on theones2watch.com but I don't know if that was this season.

No Claudia in Chanel is awesome news!!!
Anna S for Calvin sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->