S/S 2009 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

please, please, please no natasha in every second campaign! this season all those ads with her made me go from liking her to be allergic to her.

i hope the dolce&gabbana boys will do a really tacky girls pillow fight campaign. everyone complained about they're unsexy collection, so that would be so much fun. add some nice male models and let those girls be carol trentini, stam and tanya...:heart:

and mr gaultier, you know last season was a mess. you know who you need to pick this time. this is a collection about dancers. now think. you know her. you do.

^ Dead @ you pluggin for Miz Rocha.....And yes I am campaigning for diversity of models for this season. Not every ad needs to be Miss Natasha. Would love to see Tanya get something big. My Gerls Jou, Chan and Sess need to be booked ASAP, and make it a BIG one while you are at it. Please NO MORE SUP's.:lol: Sasha needs Chanel...ummm i mean Chanel needs Sasha. Miz Rhoda needs something too.

OMG in the Dolce campaign, are they talking about Imogen Morris-Clarke?! Because that would be HUGE for her! :smile:

I'm curious to see if Chloe sticks with Inez&Vinoodh this season with the new designer, who will do Prada Mainline, what Marc Jacobs has up his sleeve and I want to see Iselin for Balenciaga!!!! :woot: :innocent:

I am soo pscyhed about LV, adored the collection, its so good, there is alot of places they could go with the ad campaign. (no celebs pretty please)

Hopefully i wont be dissappointed in the end.

I wouldn't be surprised if Louis Vuitton used Grace Jones for their ad campaign! :lol:

And lets start making bets on how many campaigns Kate Moss will score this season thanks to her "cool new 'do". :lol: :innocent:

I say she at LEAST gets 5 campaigns! :ninja:

omg helmut.! i dont think scores so much, her new do isnt that cool, i like it though!! I'd love to see Imogen & Toni Garrn :bounce:getting a big campaing.... I want Snejana Back please :heart::judge:

^^^ Yes! Toni Garrn! Somebody give that girl a campaign! Hugo Boss perhaps since shes German? :heart:

I'm curious to see if any of the super new girls score any big campaigns.

Myf Shepard, Anya K and Sigrid Argen especially.

I wanna see Maryna get something huge. Dolce and Gabanna maybe? or Even Chanel.

I was hoping Irina Kulikova would get BCBG. :( I hope she books big this season.

I reckon myf will get a multi-girl campaign... not sure who for, but i would be surprised (but ecstatic) if she got an only girl.

I can't wait to see the LV campaign :woot:

Anybody has any idea around which month the campaigns start rolling in? :D

Usually March, but some campaigns may come out in February :flower:

The occasional brand MIGHT roll them out for January, but that's not as likely. However we will probably see snippets and pieces well before then-I would not be surprised if a month and a half from now (so early December) we get the goods.

And mr gaultier, you know last season was a mess. you know who you need to pick this time. this is a collection about dancers. now think. you know her. you do.
:lol::lol::lol:
Totally!!! (although I kind of liked the FW 08 campaign...:blush:)

And helmut, I LOVE the idea of Grace Jones for LV!!!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->