S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is surprising Kristen did not claim the Louis Vuitton campaign. She or Christina Kruse would have been lovely choices (though I am fine with Raquel).

As for the girls with dwindling industry presences, Caroline continually books Express campaigns (which likely pay well, thus negating her need for much outside work). In regards to Snejana, her being on a number of enviable runways this past season (and booking the Isabel Marant look book) indicates that she is not entirely out of favor.

Caroline continually books Express campaigns (which likely pay well, thus negating her need for much outside work). In regards to Snejana, her being on a number of enviable runways this past season (and booking the Isabel Marant look book) indicates that she is not entirely out of favor.

Caroline's status right now reminds me of Coco
when she started getting less and less campaigns and less runway shows
:(

As far as I know Caroline wasn't cast for the latest Express campaign (which went to Hilary, ABB and a bunch of other models).
And honestly, we all know runway appearances never mean instant campaigns unless it's someone huge. I'm guessing Snejana will eventually just disappear.

^ Sorry I meant Erin Heatherton and also Viktoriya Sasonkina :lol: Don't know how the hell I mixed those 2 up.

What about Natalia, any updates ? :unsure:

anyone know other than her Etam for 2011 ?
I know she is busy filming with her Movie but I hope still finds time
to get more campaigns :(

when does Natalia's Guerlain contract suppose to end ?
wasnt it his year because She still has the S/S beauty

Are there any indications as to who will appear with Querelle in the Miu Miu campaign?

Ugh, the only decent news is Iselin for Lanvin. I'd rather only MCB & Natasha got Givenchy, I also want Izabel there but oh well.

Wait a second, so Izabel isn't really part of the cast? I thought she was confirmed to be on the campaign?

^ Sorry I meant Erin Heatherton and also Viktoriya Sasonkina :lol: Don't know how the hell I mixed those 2 up.
No problem. But I totally thought that would have explained why both Ana BB and Hilary didn't do VSFS even though they went to the casting if they had to shoot Express together or something. But now I remember we had the pictures of the Express shooting in this thread anyway :lol:

Givenchy And Miu Miu

Givenchy No Groups Anymore,all Singles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasia Struss In Miu Miu With Querelle And Sasha P!!!!!!

Oh dear, Kasia? Please, no.

But I just can't wait to see Querelle!!

I don't even know who Querelle is, lol, but Sasha and Kasia???? Bring it on!!!! Can't wait.

OMG! It keeps getting better! Kasia and..Sasha P. in Miu Miu! :buzz::buzz::buzz: I can't wait to see the actual ad with the three of them. I just wish that the campaign would have more vibrancy like the ones they used to have a couple of seasons before (e.g. S/S 2008). :smile: And finally, no Lindsey Wixson! Thank God, so sick of her. But the only thing that I'm most excited about is Querelle! ^_^

Oh my..Querelle!!!!!!! After years of absence in the industry it's so hard to get something major like Miu Miu (if you're not a BIG name)!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, sasha for Miu Miu, just can't believe it, that's a GOOD news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"