Sacai F/W 2018.19 Paris

The Frankenstein jackets and coats are absolutely amazing. :heart:

I see a perfectly executed collection. Loving this deconstructed looks!

She's back on form again after the minor misstep with last season.

It's nothing outside of the usual Sacai vocabulary but it feels very fresh, current but most importantly high-fashion. The dual coloured coats are really cool and as ever Chitose's use of prints are second to none. It's a shame she not a little more widely recognised, as many of her collections recall a sort of NG/Balenciaga-esque enduring relevance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely fabulous. So cool and moody. These clothes just... run free, for lack of better words. It's like she gives the fabrics free rein to shape themselves.

I'm just going to pretend that the tribal looking prints don't exist because everything else is just amazing. Chitose's use of colour has always been fantastic and even though they might seem odd on pen and paper, she somehow makes it work. The styling here is also spot on and really elevates the collection.

I feel like with Sacai you really have to study her clothes - I've been looking at the collection for days. I noticed she's slowly inching away from the shapes. Howwever Temper did a great job at creating that wit the styling of the coats, jackets and simple layering. Chitose does her own thing and I love that about her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->