Sacai F/W 2020.21 Paris

Her best collection in recent time! It’s amazing how things can work when you just let clothes breathe. Sacai’s style has been impressive and at times, it gave you a headache. This is perfect, elegant, elevated and it stand out more!
I’m not sure about look 4 but it works as a whole.

Stunning Collection ...As Lola said that look on Francesca looks a touch weird & over-sized lol...But Everything looks so well made...I also love the fact that this labels clothes are easy for ME to recognize & has a kinda signature identity/style... Bravo Chitose Abe....

Very nice and much more restrained than usual, her collections can be a case of too much of a good thing but this had the ideal balance.

This is really good. Her collections seems like they can be too over-designed, but it looks like she finally figured out when to tell her pattern-makers to put their scissors down. It's definitely more toned-down from what we're used to, but her voice is still 100% there.

Jewelry is something I definitely do not pay attention to when I look at the shows, but here, those chain-link necklaces are really, really pretty..and I don't even like gold.

I was fearing a Hypebeast overload after the disappointing menswear, but thankfully Chitose exercised some restraint here and to excellent effect. It's not really anything (that) new if you compare with her past collections, but a refreshed, slimmed down silhouette and that fantastic set/lighting really lifts this and makes it feel special. I especially like the looks on Vittoria and Lexi.

The lighting makes it a little difficult to see the beautiful details, of which there are many! It's interesting how much I am loving ivory and winter white in so many collections for next fall, including here. Lovely :wub:

^ the lighting is slightly better in the runway pics at livingly but still, whoever thought these rays looked great... it's not a concert, buddy.

The backstage pics kind of make for a better display of the clothes..
Sacai+Fall+2020+Backstage+ySC2V7cmulRx.jpg Sacai+Fall+2020+Backstage+wG2iqkoDTfLx.jpg Sacai+Fall+2020+Backstage+oAkSXaCjDVKx.jpg
Sacai+Fall+2020+Backstage+x-56wJ-JapZx.jpg Sacai+Fall+2020+Backstage+kBCdmYS-bSWx.jpg Sacai+Fall+2020+Backstage+metd93JzyzHx.jpg
[livingly]

For me this is not my favourite Chitose's collection, but still so much better than lots of collections our there. I'm impressed on how she can evolve in every collection, but still looking good. I love how subtle this collection is and still very Sacai. My only problem is the satin duchess are not really working here.

great showspace lighting I really like it, and i like that is less layered as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->