Sarah Burton - Designer, Creative Director of Givenchy

^I don’t think he thought he had any chance.

And actually I don’t hate her at all. As I said, I think she’s a great craftswoman. Also, as a fashion designer she’s so bland that I don’t even feel bothered by her creations, they are just there, lost somewhere in the irrelevance.

so guys, help me here: her first show will be presented in PFW in March 2025 for fall/winter 2025/2026 season and it’s going to be co-ed show or will she drop some sort of menswear look book during Jan Menswear shows ?

so guys, help me here: her first show will be presented in PFW in March 2025 for fall/winter 2025/2026 season and it’s going to be co-ed show or will she drop some sort of menswear look book during Jan Menswear shows ?
It was just announced so it’s impossible to tell.
That being said, first show doesn’t mean first collection.
She is probably working on pre-collections first. Buyers will probably buy the prefall + menswear in showrooms. And it’s up to her to present a coed show or not.

Coed only works if the collections are tied. If not, she can drop a lookbook when the collection hits the stores.

Today i saw this on ig…kinda childish but hey that’s freedom of expression right?

View attachment 1305314
I’m far from being a Sarah fan but no matter how salty you are this is beyond unprofessional, and the fact that he kept going back and forth is just unhinged. Way to destroy the little career left that he had in fashion.

It was just announced so it’s impossible to tell.
That being said, first show doesn’t mean first collection.
She is probably working on pre-collections first. Buyers will probably buy the prefall + menswear in showrooms. And it’s up to her to present a coed show or not.

Coed only works if the collections are tied. If not, she can drop a lookbook when the collection hits the stores.
Let's hope she doesn't do co-ed presentation. Her menswear deserve it's own show. (Unlike many others who I don't care if they are doing co-ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->