Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, Mettchen!! I'm really digging the blue (or is it black?) gypsy skirt and the longer cream on above :flower:

random dresses ..

Last edited by a moderator:
girls with hairbands :heart:

okay .. the last two for now :blush:

-- but you've probably seen how many who are on bikes which makes it even more difficult to get decent pictures ^_^

*i know that outfit on the second picture
is kind of worthless (or at least i think so :ninja: ) but i really adore the marc jacobs shoes she's wearing. :wub:

Brilliant job, Mettchen :magic:

Loving all of the photos...especially the girl with the black skirt and red shoes. The boys look great, too :wink:

You rule Mettchen!

Great photos! You really capture the 'vibe' there.. i love it.

thank you Mettchen and Hanne! I love scandinavian style! Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm part scandinavian^_^ Love the whole feminine vibe with the dresses and skirts:woot: And the bikes okay I'm moving:lol:

so wonderful, mette, thank you so much! you're doing such a great job of honing in on specific trends with your streetstyle photos, and like everyone else has said, you really capture the atmosphere. :D

OMG Mette.. you were in Grønnegade Kvarteret and I was in Kompagnie Strædet today..snapping pictures as well...I actually think I saw that girl in the leopard top !!

Anyways the pics I took:

I loved her yellow skirt and accesories..I wish I couild have taken some from the front as well..

oh hanne wonderful pictures! I love the girl in the yellow skirt as well! I like her hair too:flower:

Mette! thumbs up, you're doing a wonderful job! :woot: :lol:
i loved that shirt dress you mentioned, as well as the boys on bikes and the girl's hair in post #45 :wub:
so cool, people in Copenhagen look so effortlessly stylish, those who you photographed and even the ones who appear in the back accidentally, no wonder why we have so many Danish people in this forum :heart: . i wish people were like that here.

and Hanne, LOVED that outfit with the yellow skirt !!!

thanks for the pics!

amazing streetstyle from cph girls, very cool looks :heart:
its like having our very own window to the world, love this
tFS exclusives :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sereen