Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the black and white chevron striped dress! also that lovely black and yellow outfit. thank you. I'm having so much fun looking at our exclusive pics - you girls are doing a fabulous job, hanne and mette! :D

awesome guys...!!...
it seems like that boho thing is huge GLOBAL trend right now...
amazing how that can happen...

thanks for the great job spotting all the great street style...
hope you guys get out there on a regular basis and give us a look as we start to head into fall the the trends start evolving...

this is going to get good i think...
we'll get to see it as it happens all around the globe...:bounce:...

:buzz:

Anyone noticed the boxy leather bag in the first pic in #42? I've been wanting to get something like that.

Great great pics Hanne and Mettchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :woot:

All from Stockholm July 16.

I actually waited in front of the store for about 10 minutes to get this first picture :blush:

And the last ones. I wish I could have taken more pictures but the weather was wonderful for shopping so the streets were really crowded! I LOVE Stockholm and I wish I could live there! :heart: And of course I bought those jeans everybody was wearing, I'm such a victim when I see a trend in Stockholm. I think some of those jeans are pulled together with a hairband! :wink:

I hope Estonian streetstyle pics are OK too, I'm going to the capital city Tallinn today and will be taking pictures.. :innocent:

Note to self - pics come out foggy when I forget to put on the "Moving objects mode"! :lol:

Helsinki

HelsinkiStreetStyle.jpg
HelsinkiStreetStyle2.jpg

HelsinkiStreetStyle3.jpg
HelsinkiStreetStyle4.jpg

EllaH!!! Finally someone has done this in Helsinki..
I haven't got the time.. :blush:
Karma for you.

:flower: Yay for Helsinki! I'll see if I can add some more later.

crazy K...
thanks so much for taking pics ...:bounce:...
how awesome!!!...
:flower:...

and thanks for posting those others ella...^_^...

keep 'em coming guys...enjoying very much...

there's no pictures from Norway here.. and I understand why, but maybe when I get a chance I can take some pics. Copenhagen seems stylish! <3

This isn't strictly fashion, but I love all the retro-ish bikes. They're so bright and fun!

Mettchen said:
more skirts .. *leather belts and bags are huge trends at the moment *
I've been looking for a nice (2nd hand) leather bag for a while, I'll have to come to Copenhagen if I still haven't found it next month.

Scandinavian people have really good taste in fashion, love a lot of the skirts. Thanks everyone for the great contributions :woot:

haha i decided to try taking some streetstyle pics myself too... sorry for bad quality..i hate my camera.
these are from Tallinn, Estonia 1st august..Our streetstyle is the most boring thing :D

by boring i mean i hadto look for these outfits so many hours :D most of women here wear like miniskirt and a tank and if i see like 60 samelooking women in one day, i get upset :D

^well, i think that's the case almost everywhere, no?
welcome and thanks for sharing maureen, very nice pictures:flower:

fantastic to have a scandi street style thread! now i am inspired to take some piccies myself as i think there are some super-styling peeps here in copenhagen.

i live right in the center so see all these cool people milling around but unfortunately i have quite a crap camera. i will see what i can get with the camera phone.

wow I really like helsinki and estonia's photos - copenhagen (where I'm originally from) is sort of the same way. You see boring clothes over and over, but then suddenly you see an awesome outfit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acronia15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->