Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Is it just me, or does the girl in the 4th pic slightly resemble Chloe Sevigny? Either way, I love her dress.

for one second I thought it was Chloe too^_^

and wow, I'm quite impressed, swedish girls have awesome legs
.....jealous, jealous, jealous:lol:

Nordic Touring

***Please do not quote images***

July 3, 2009 / stylesightings.com

the 3 denim shorts girls...3rd one...I:unsure: have the same ribbon shoes from Top Shop.I have it pictured and put into my fashion blog (istanbul fashion addict)...:blush:wow!I never thought of seeing my shoes here.hahah:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Personally I think she looks like every other Stockholm fashionista. Kind of boring. I feel like these girls are praised not so much because of their personal style, which is often all the same, but because other girls want to look like them.

Agreed... Sadly agreed.

Pictures from outside Berns - where Stockholm fashion week is held.

111052_565.jpg

Love the hair..
111047.jpg

stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

110415_565.jpg

and I had to add this one, cause having moved from Stockholm I'd forgot all about how fashion interested swedish men are! :blush:

Finns get a lot crap for wearing "strange" stuff, but personally I think the style in eg. Helsinki is just fascinating. While Swedes know what's trendy and pretty, I think everyone has the same pieces and the same hair-cut. However, I think world is not paying enough attention to Scandinavian countries when it comes to style :smile:

I actually find the men's style a lot more interesting. The photos above of the girls - they all look quite American/LA to me. I mean, other than the backstage at a fashion show type hair, the cut-off denim shorts, loose oversized tank, B bag and fringe-y sandals are the staple look of LA. So it's a bit bland for me.

i like the guys style too, its so different from what im used to see around here. i find it quite interesting tbh:wink:

that first girl is absolutely stunning, don't really like her outfit though.

These photos are from a little blog featuring street style from a little Norwegian town called Ålesund (it's a popular tourist destination). Not a huge inspiration, but sometimes you cold find some cool outfits. You could find the name of the blog last in this post.

mvoode.jpg
2edunp4.jpg
2iialcg.jpg

fop160.jpg
6zvrja.jpg
250o1tl.jpg

b4xjib.jpg
2cep65w.jpg

Source: gatemote.blogg.no

^ The same bloggers also visited Stockholm and took some photos of people there.

11kuvcz.jpg
33z8ynr.jpg

200vjpe.jpg
15oh1zp.jpg

Source: gatemote.blogg.no

^ That Beata girl (first girl in the white dress) is probably my Scandinavian icon of style :lol:.. that outfit is perhaps nothing too spectacular but she always has such lovely pieces on, especially in the winter. :heart:

more pics via stylesightings.

img_0425as.jpgimg_0669as.jpg

img_0714as.jpgimg_1128as.jpg

img_1307as.jpgimg_1337as.jpg

img_1389as.jpgimg_1570as.jpg

img_1962as.jpgimg_2437as.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members