Not open for further replies.
img_0549as.jpgimg_3374as.jpg

img_3413as.jpgimg_3621as.jpg

img_2575as.jpg

and not necessarily streetstyle but it was too lovely not to be posted. :heart:
img_3813as.jpg
[stylesightings]

^ Beautiful pictures!

I LOVE Beata too! But the best thing about her is not her clothes, it's her amazing personality. :smile:

I actually find the men's style a lot more interesting. The photos above of the girls - they all look quite American/LA to me. I mean, other than the backstage at a fashion show type hair, the cut-off denim shorts, loose oversized tank, B bag and fringe-y sandals are the staple look of LA. So it's a bit bland for me.

Second that! And I want more glamour! Kinda bored with the "bohemian/vintage look" right now.

Oslo

cac376b9.jpg

a77232b2.jpg

e30bbdef.jpg

a5272569.jpg

ff566cf6.jpg

thestreethearts.com

img_13.jpg

img_13_1.jpg

img_13_2.jpg

modeflickan.se

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I like her hair, reminds me of a troll! Anyway, I think it's a bit funny that we actually can see her shoes in the shop to the right on the first picture. :smile:

img_15_2.jpg

img_15_1.jpg

img_15.jpg

modeflickan.se

img_16_2.jpg

img_16_1.jpg

img_16.jpg

modeflickan.se

caroulemapoule: of course it's fake! She looks like she's 15 or something.

liynn: It was also kind of 'how-the-f**k-could-that-picture-be-on-a-streetSTYLE-blog-when-the-bag-is-clearly-fake?!' :blink:

*eeesh* that last girl is a bit painful looking.

LOVE the vibrant pink striped dress! so hot!!

and chick above with the suit jacket over the black dress, with the pale pink sandals. REALLY nice!! very elegant look.

haha funny how everyone's turning around to have a look at the girl in the pink dress.

haha funny how everyone's turning around to have a look at the girl in the pink dress.

True! So funny, because one guy even wrote (commented) that he had seen her on the street the same day: "Everyone was turning around to look at her, even I!". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acronia15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->