Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh..I thought this thread was deleted or smth....:flower:
hmm it is bit dead anyway, it is not very interesting to be the only one writing there..oh well:innocent: :flower:

Thanks for the pics, Buddelja! I'll keep an eye on your blog.

Don't you all think we should merge Baltic and Scandinavian street style threads?

As Buddelja said, Estonian style is so similar to Finland and Scandinavia that there's no reason to have it in a different thread, but also I think it might bring in something we don't see that often in Sweden, Norway, Finland etc. Besides it would liven up Scandinavian thread as well. What do you say?

love these two

20070127_02.jpg
20070127_01.jpg

hel-looks

The accents on the girl's clothing (left picture) are so fun and refreshing! I think people in scandinavia tend to either wear a lot of neutrals or tons of color. It's nice to see something in between. I like the "color pop."

^I like everything about that girls style, besides her shoes!!!

here comes another picture from streetstyle.feber.se/

Attachments

• 7510_450.jpg
    7510_450.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 96
^ At first I thought I was looking at Chloë Sevigny's thread when I saw that girl's picture without reading what it said :lol:
(and that's a huge compliment from me bc I'm an enormous Chloë fan :smile: )

I love Scandanvian style! It's so funky without being pretentious and silly. I've been a bit obsessed witht he Scandanavian countries lately, and now i really want to visit because one of my friends is an exchange student from Denmark :smile:

i miss the early posts in this thread....
mette, hanne, fash ho- you 3 are better streetstyle capturers than these websites....:heart: :innocent:

please post more...!!!!
:flower:...

adorefaith Mettchen would have trouble posting danish streetstyle since she is in Paris now I believe :wink: As for me, you may get on my case come summer.. :P

Here's a little something: Cycle Chic - Copenhagen Girls on Bikes by Mikael Colville-Andersen zakka.dk

How about asking Tinetush, Njalle, Baizilla or The Ida if they have any pictures ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i should take pics - because i live and work right in the center but i sometimes i am too self-conscious to ask people, which is quite silly, I suppose.
I am also a crap photographer.

fash ho' said:
i should take pics - because i live and work right in the center but i sometimes i am too self-conscious to ask people, which is quite silly, I suppose.
I am also a crap photographer.
That's how I feel too.. so what I did was 'snap and run' style photography.. :P
I parked myself on a bench or something like that and put my zoom to the max..snapping by passers while pretending to be doing something else..

The distracted mummy with baby carriage routine worked as well.. that won't work any longer I fear because Storm won't put up with being my decoy..

i understand fash ho- i always feel nervous trying to snap pics too....
the bench sounds interesting hanne....:lol:...

and thats right...i remember mette mentioning she studies in paris, now that you mention it....i had forgotten!.....

thx to the three of you for the wonderful photos anyway...:flower:
looking forward to more come summer....and fash, if you can somehow overcome the jitters, i'd love to see what you capture.....:heart:

I would like to take some pics as well, that is if I have the guts. Though I'm waiting for summer as well. . .

Though the pics are probably going to be rather limited, since not many people dress nice here... :(

The girl in the grey coat up there ^^ is called Julia. She and her friends run around in clubs and they are pretty stylish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sereen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->