Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copenhagen:

180407_jeanette.jpg

copenhagenstreetstyle.dk

It's nice to see someone a little older in a streetstyle photo! She's 46 and an interior designer.

miss6o said:
i cant stand the "trend" of skinny jeans + lacoste looking sneakers combo. i do love skinny jeans but with those kind of shoes (like in post #1174), especially white with strap attachment, i cant stand.."only girls" wear those here in finland...

agree with you, I also can't stand the combo of skinny jeans and sneakers. It's looking awul imo

hahah me neither.. but i got them for free! they are my for fun glasses now..

Street Fashion Copenhagen

Hi
I thought it's about time to show more about Copenhagen's Fashion world incl. Street Fashion.
Some pictures from a blog named "Street Fashion CPH" has been showen already at "Scandinavian Street Style, but not the ones I think are most beautiful.
Therfore this extra thread now with an extra focus on Copenhagen's Fashion world.

The title picture of Street Fashion CPH looks like this:
66.jpg

at:
http://www.streetfashioncopenhagen.dk

Here are some more photos from over there.

2g-rust.jpg

3Norw.man.jpg

Elmag..jpg

M4-Fr.jpg

Silk-J.jpg

All pictures from:
http://www.streetfashioncopenhagen.dk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Peter. Feel free to post pictures concerning Copenhagen streetstyle here in the Scandinavian thread. :flower:
have fun and thanks for posting!.

I know I was the first one to post pictures from Street Fashion Copenhagen, but anyhow, I don't really like the styles the photographer shows. Either they're too normal (like the three Norwegian guys), too Hel-Looks-ish (like photo two) or just plain tacky (the first picture). Besides, the photos are often photoshopped too much. I definitely prefer Copenhagen Street Style to SFC.

is it just me or it's Sunniva in #1124?
so fun to see her...
(she's the red haired girl with lila tank and white long sleeves top)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizbtch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->